List of Censored Games | PS5 | PS4 | Vita |

Undead Wolf

33 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

That's not censorship, it's a copyright issue. No one except the red cross claimed for it to be changed.

It's actually not even a matter of copyright, but (even if it seems silly) international humanitarian law, made before videogames were even a thing. It's not really about protecting the Red Cross the same way Disney would protect themselves if everybody decided to put Mickey on their games (bad example, but I hope you get what I mean), it's about war crimes, health aid and fundamental human rights. I can see both sides on the issue and how ridiculous the prohibition to use the cross may seem (specially given how generic its use might be becoming and how dubious it is if using a red cross on a game has any probable "real life" negative effects), but I also have trouble saying cases like Among Us or Deep Rock Galactic - and the Genebra Conventions - are censorship like most other cases shown on this thread. I actually agree with their spirit.

26 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, I've seen quite a few screenshots of the newer Kiseki games that haven't been localized yet and I'm kind of surprised what they were able to get away with on PlayStation platforms. Panty shots, jiggle physics, etc. And I think I know the character you're referring to. 1f601.png

But yeah, with NISA handling the localizations for this series now, I'm sure there are going to be some changes unfortunately. Hopefully nothing too extreme.

Yep ahahahah Of course anyone who knows Trails knows who i refered to. But yeah... She is stocked with all kinds of cencorship material for localization. If they actually don't touch anything with her design over here i will be VERY SURPRISED! But i know they will, but i just hope it's minor, i think the dress will be censored and the dress will end up covering her legs from the sides. That's my guess anyway... We still have to see a release date for the west for this game. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Danyy___85 said:

Yep ahahahah Of course anyone who knows Trails knows who i refered to. But yeah... She is stocked with all kinds of cencorship material for localization. If they actually don't touch anything with her design over here i will be VERY SURPRISED! But i know they will, but i just hope it's minor, i think the dress will be censored and the dress will end up covering her legs from the sides. That's my guess anyway... We still have to see a release date for the west for this game. 

hopefully they do not butcher Rixia, granted I will pass if they do any kind of censorship.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...