Trophy Cards With Latest Platinum Featured

(What happened to the second Sound Shapes plat in the sample? ;) )

I like this idea, but if it's complicated to implement I don't really see the point. If it's easy, I would encourage it to be implemented. Otherwise, I think almost everybody who will look at the trophy card will be able to distinguish between the latest plat and the others, so having it large isn't really needed. It does look good though.

Haha, it would have taken a little longer to edit it that way since it has transparency so i just slid the AC3 one over it because it was easier =P

Edited by BlindMango

Hey guys, I have a recommendation for Sly Ripper with the trophy card options. There are currently four layout options for your trophy cards, "games & trophies", "trophies", "games", and "platinums". I love the "platinums" layout that shows all of your recent platinum trophies (I use it as my signature). I want to propose a 5th layout option that is basically a lot like the "platinums" layout but features your latest platinum by making it nice and large and takes up two rows, and then lists the rest of your platinums after that. Here's an example:

does your name have anything to do with why you want it bigger ?

if so

• Like 2

Hopes sly approves B)

Me too, I would love it, but it's all up to him if he wants to make it a feature since it's his website ;) I saw it said he was reading it about an hour after i posted this thread so he's seen it, not sure if he wants to do it though =P

• 3 weeks later...

I personally don't use the platinums card but, that is a pretty decent suggestion. I wouldn't be surprised if it was implemented.

The only problem is, then, you would have set a precedent where minor changes can be made to cards. What if someone wants 0 small images and 3 big images? Or 1 really, really big image? 4 types of cards then turns into it's own forum for requesting changes and Sly having no time to work on the things that actually need to be worked on. I know it seems extreme but, that's how it starts.

Anywho. Decent idea, though.

• 4 weeks later...

I personally don't use the platinums card but, that is a pretty decent suggestion. I wouldn't be surprised if it was implemented.

The only problem is, then, you would have set a precedent where minor changes can be made to cards. What if someone wants 0 small images and 3 big images? Or 1 really, really big image? 4 types of cards then turns into it's own forum for requesting changes and Sly having no time to work on the things that actually need to be worked on. I know it seems extreme but, that's how it starts.

Anywho. Decent idea, though.

It would simply just be one large featured platinum image like in the image i made on the first post, you wouldn't have the option to make 2 or 3 large trophy images for example. It would be one new type of card option showing your latest platinum trophy as the large image with the option to move the slider left and right to adjust the small, "double-rowed" platinum trophies to have more or less of those. The large image would always be fixed and the small images would be adjustable.

Edited by BlindMango

I like this idea, but if it's complicated to implement I don't really see the point. If it's easy, I would encourage it to be implemented. Otherwise, I think almost everybody who will look at the trophy card will be able to distinguish between the latest plat and the others, so having it large isn't really needed. It does look good though.

What about the cards that go with the "recent trophies" lists? Most of the time wthere would not be a platinum there anyway. This feature would be useful for the recent list.