Redoing Same Online Maps?

DrakeHellsing

For those that have done these online maps (I've only done like... one of them), can you replay the same map and complete that and have that count towards the trophies?

Last time I went to the online section, it told me I had done these maps when I very much had not (first time even looking at the list).  I picked one, cleared the data, completed it and got the first online trophy.  But not sure if I can just do the same one over and over for it to count.

I don’t know, but it would be easy to test. Just look for one of the easy 100% completion levels, so it, clear the data, and do it again. A few times until you should get to your next tiered trophy (complete 5 or 10 online maps).

If doing the same map over and over again works for the trophies, that would make the platinum that much easier to get!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BUYTHUMPER said:

Doing the same map over and over doesnt count,  tested it 2 nights ago for 10 and got nowt back.

However, there are a lot of ezpz achievement ones released now which you can use instead

Especially your map lol

• 1 month later...
On 16.03.2020 at 4:49 AM, glurak400 said:

they give not many easy maps!

You have played a month ago, so maybe the situation has changed: simply type "trophy" in search bar, set the options to "not played" and you will get >50 ~3 secs puzzles to solve.

Edited by Smashero

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 3:23 AM, LabyrinthWorm said:

For some reason every map I try says I already completed it. Wondering if that’s going to glitch the trophy for me ...

Same here - says ive completed every map - is a bit annoying.

To keep track I 'favourite' a level before I do it, then start the level, having to reset the level when it asks (since it says ive already done it)

I can keep track of which levels i've done my seeing if i have favourited them already then.

I've managed to get the '25 online levels' trophy so far - so seems to be working fine.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 23.5.2020 at 4:23 AM, LabyrinthWorm said:

For some reason every map I try says I already completed it. Wondering if that’s going to glitch the trophy for me ...

I cant even find maps with trophy, quick or easy in the titles. Can it be possible that easy maps for boosting were deleted 2-3 months ago? As I started the game, there were many more

On 11/3/2020 at 6:15 PM, Detox2033 said:

I cant even find maps with trophy, quick or easy in the titles. Can it be possible that easy maps for boosting were deleted 2-3 months ago? As I started the game, there were many more

They're there still, I got this a while back. There's just no tracker, and the search function sucks, but there are enough trophy boosters when searching. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LabyrinthWorm said:

They're there still, I got this a while back. There's just no tracker, and the search function sucks, but there are enough trophy boosters when searching. 

Thanks, do you know if I can delete the savegames on ps4 and the tracker continues with the online maps or shouldn't I do that? It seems to me the game saves 1 data file per online map, which is dumb.

• 1 month later...

Just picked this game up in the January sales, the bug where every online level says you've already completed it is still a thing, and searching for "trophy" only brings up two easy boosting levels. 

However, if you sort the levels by clear percentage, you'll get loads of easy and quick levels to do. Like a pervious poster said, favourite the level before you do it to keep track of what you've done. Annoying, but it works. 

• Like 2