[Video] Dissection - (poss 20 min plat) full game & trophy guide vid

esstee11

22 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

Dissection, new $4.99 indie horror PS4 game.

You have to complete the game twice, but I worked on finding the most efficient path and you can complete the game in 10 mins! Simply watch this 10 min vid x2 for the plat 1f600.png

Nice .. Just watched it on your channel ;)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Nice .. Just watched it on your channel ;)

Yay ?

21 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

The video on the PS Store does this game no favors. It looks awful, both visually and game wise, and seemingly cuts out unintentionally. 

Yea its certainly low budget by a very very small indie developer, but that is correctly reflected by the very very cheap price of $4.99, so I think thats fair. For what it is I still enjoyed it :)

It will be a title mainly for trophy hunters who are quite happy to just get fast platinums.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, esstee11 said:

Yay 1f601.png

Yea its certainly low budget by a very very small indie developer, but that is correctly reflected by the very very cheap price of $4.99, so I think thats fair. For what it is I still enjoyed it :)

It will be a title mainly for trophy hunters who are quite happy to just get fast platinums.

Hey have you played Reknum? If so is that a easy one;)

22 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Hey have you played Reknum? If so is that a easy one;)

Yea i've done the 3 Reknum stacks, its very easy apart from 2 sections where the first time I played it I thought I was lost/stuck,  cuz you have to go back to an earlier boss to kill it AGAIN to open a new door... which was weird... but other than that its easy yea :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esstee11 said:

Yea i've done the 3 Reknum stacks, its very easy apart from 2 sections where the first time I played it I thought I was lost/stuck,  cuz you have to go back to an earlier boss to kill it AGAIN to open a new door... which was weird... but other than that its easy yea :)

ok .. Yeah thats strange lol

9 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

hey anybody having trouble with this game ... Follow esstee to the T ;) Cause I tried few times to bum rush it and was getting killed all the time! lol Then I just follow her moves and it was easy! Good Job E T well done indeed 

Thank you! And yes you must follow my movements exactly if you don't wanna get caught and want to complete it fast! its a very specifically timed/planned route I do, it took me a while to figure out, and so shared with an upload to save you guys all the trial and error that I endured of trying to get through :)

1 hour ago, glurak400 said:

when come the eu release

I've heard it should be in EU psn store by 9th April :)

10 hours ago, esstee11 said:

Thank you! And yes you must follow my movements exactly if you don't wanna get caught and want to complete it fast! its a very specifically timed/planned route I do, it took me a while to figure out, and so shared with an upload to save you guys all the trial and error that I endured of trying to get through :)

I've heard it should be in EU psn store by 9th April :)

Yeah ... it’s all about timing lol 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, glurak400 said:

its on time, easy isnt it?

Considering theres only 1 beasty roaming around its still not super duper easy, most people will get caught a few times. its just all about timing. So I've done the hard work for you showing you a pattern to follow that will get you success in that video. 

Edited by esstee11

10 hours ago, esstee11 said:

Considering theres only 1 beasty roaming around its still not super duper easy, most people will get caught a few times. its just all about timing. So I've done the hard work for you showing you a pattern to follow that will get you success in that video. 

i come no to the end

• 5 months later...
On 22/09/2020 at 10:45 AM, CaptainCobana said:

It's probably a bit late but for this trophy you have to escape without any ring, so you need a third (but shorter) Playthrough. 

This is slightly incorrect as it should definitely unlock in 2 playthroughs, but this will fix it if that trophy unfortunately glitches on you :/

Escape trophy will (should!) unlock the same time as you leave for the first time with any ring.

If you look at the trophy timestamps on my profile both 'Escape' and 'Freed Slave' (for leaving with your ring) unlock together only 6 seconds apart.

PS I'm chuffed to see that after 6 months I'm still #1 fastest plat achiever wooo hehe that's cool ??

Edited by esstee11

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

this game is actually pretty decent but the dark lighting is way to dark. i have brightness all the way up and even all the way up on my tv and its still extremely hard to see.

fck that strong box though everytime i get to it it wont break and i die. (edit i fixed it, i was doing it upstairs and it was getting stuck in the wall glitching)

Edited by melodicmizery

On 9/22/2020 at 8:39 AM, esstee11 said:

This is slightly incorrect as it should definitely unlock in 2 playthroughs, but this will fix it if that trophy unfortunately glitches on you :/

Escape trophy will (should!) unlock the same time as you leave for the first time with any ring.

If you look at the trophy timestamps on my profile both 'Escape' and 'Freed Slave' (for leaving with your ring) unlock together only 6 seconds apart.

PS I'm chuffed to see that after 6 months I'm still #1 fastest plat achiever wooo hehe that's cool 1f601.png1f918.png

yer still #1, i tried to speed run my second stack and got #9. was 5 minutes off. had a confusing moment that cost me at least 2-3 minutes. im in no way a speed runner but it was fun trying

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

While I appreciate that I can use the video to know what to do when, I can say that all the "when to run" and "when to hide" tips are completely useless for me, since the corpse guy just never appears in the same places and kills me when I supposedly, should be safe according to the video.