Don't need all trophies for plat?

yowzagabowza

1 hour ago, yowzagabowza said:

1) Or is it just worded poorly? 

2) Also, there's a trophy for beating the entire game with a single combo 1f635.png What's that all about!?

1)Yeah, we know already such cases:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7413-raining-coins

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7375-maria-the-witch

Of course, as always, you have to get all the other trophies to trigger the plat...

2) I have no clue about the game, despite the YT videos I just checked, and it seems that combo stays quite long so "I guess" you simply can not break a combo chain during whole game - as simple as that.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, for me anyway, it's a rouge-like AND the levels are procedurally generated. Either one of those facts is a deal breaker, combined there's no way I'll enjoy it.

I did play the demo and the mechanics are good and the graphics are great. Its a very nice package! Too bad they didn't just craft the levels and let us go at it. There's no way I'd want to try to combo the whole damn game (seriously, what the hell) if I can't even practice the levels.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2020 at 1:12 PM, Helyx said:

That's gonna be a deal breaker for me.

I don't think it's going to be that horrible, tbh. The game itself is incredibly fun. That trophy will just take a bit of practice (and some skill upgrading haha) but it'll be a fun challenge to complete. 

• Like 1