CONNOISSEUR Club trophy still obtainable?

37 minutes ago, Okoteiru said:

I wish this thread was mentionned earlier in threads such as "upcoming server shutdown" (my bad if it effectively has been mentionned but I check regularly and I haven't seen anything).

I bought the game back then but haven't played it yet. I'll be trying to get it done now, so far no luck on PS4 or Vita either.

This game isn't that popular, thus any server issues will take longer to be noticed :(. It doesn't help that the servers are trash anyway, which makes it even harder to tell the difference between the normal issues and anything abnormal.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 1/19/2021 at 7:04 AM, Okoteiru said:

I wish this thread was mentionned earlier in threads such as "upcoming server shutdown" (my bad if it effectively has been mentionned but I check regularly and I haven't seen anything).

I bought the game back then but haven't played it yet. I'll be trying to get it done now, so far no luck on PS4 or Vita either.

If it miraculously comes up, it would be awesome if you could ping me in this thread and also let everyone know.

I'll do the same if I happen to see that it is up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got the Platinum on the first game and added this one to my library years ago when it came up.

I enjoyed the first game and was just getting around to giving this a go when I saw this issue.

I have loaded the game up and will keep checking each day on the community levels but I don't hold out much hope of getting connected.

I have not played anything on it so far so the Trophy list will remain as 0% giving me the option to delete in the future if I need to so if I do ever get connected to the servers then this will be the first trophy to pop and can then carry on with the others.

Edited by DazzaFett

• 1 month later...

Yeah it seems like a nice timing to initiate a shutdown. but... 

What I found weird about it though is the fact that they brought back the servers due to community comments.

To then later silently shutdown the server all together. 

That is not in line with their earlier action. Did people already contact them (on Twitter or something) for this? 

• Like 1

On 22/03/2021 at 0:11 PM, Bumperklever said:

Yeah it seems like a nice timing to initiate a shutdown. but... 

What I found weird about it though is the fact that they brought back the servers due to community comments.

To then later silently shutdown the server all together. 

That is not in line with their earlier action. Did people already contact them (on Twitter or something) for this? 

I've contacted them regularly over the last few weeks/months, I didn't post anything since there was no real useful information.

All I got is:

"Could you please share this information with the team ? Please email [email protected] thanks so much for your help" on 22/01/21

and

"Unfortunately I don't have information on your previous request, I know team are stretched right now. I will see if I can find anything out." on 19/02/21

If you guys wanna try your luck, try the email above or social medias and post results here, if they're any useful.

Never got any reply from last the email above.

Edited by Okoteiru
edit

• 3 weeks later...

I still check on a regular basis but no luck as yet. I hope they eventually get around to sorting it out but all we can do is wait I guess.

I have only booted up the game and tried to access the community levels so have not gotten any other Trophies on it yet so it it gets confirmed that the Servers have been shut down for good i can still remove it from my Trophy List.  

22 hours ago, DazzaFett said:

I still check on a regular basis but no luck as yet. I hope they eventually get around to sorting it out but all we can do is wait I guess.

I have only booted up the game and tried to access the community levels so have not gotten any other Trophies on it yet so it it gets confirmed that the Servers have been shut down for good i can still remove it from my Trophy List.  

too bad when I figured that the trophy is unabtainable I've already finished the main game...

Still checking regularly.

There's been a slight change lately, instead of searching and failing everytime it now says straight up "connection lost" / "cannot connect to server"on all version PS3/PS4/PSVita

which is apparently a bad sign but I'll keep on checking/trying.

Also I haven't had any reply from customer support despite sending them messages via Twitter.

Any of you guys tried contacting them ? Email @ [email protected] or social medias ?

Edited by Okoteiru
edit

• 3 weeks later...

Am still not getting any Joy on this, I still regularly check on the VITA and also on the PS4 and they are both the same with not being able to reach the servers.

Still have to hope that the reason they are down is due to them taking them offline to try and fix the issues that were there before but its been a long time now

so can only assume they are lacking resources or ability to fix it.

If they have been taken down for good you would think that some sort of communication confirming that would be the polite thing to do. Especially as you can still buy the game in the PSN Stores.

Edited by DazzaFett

5 minutes ago, DazzaFett said:

Am still not getting any Joy on this, I still regularly check on the VITA and also on the PS4 and they are both the same with not being able to reach the servers.

Still have to hope that the reason they are down is due to them taking them offline to try and fix the issues that were there before but its been a long time now

so can only assume they are lacking resources or ability to fix it.

More likely they can't be bothered. The servers are toast now so all we can do is write off this game and move on. The devs have had years to fix the servers for this game but never did, because they can't be bothered.

• Like 1

Curve Digital rarely responds on questions. Last year, on May 1st I succeeded. See page 1 of this topic. General answers, but apparently the team did decide to turn servers on again. I did ask for a notification when they were shutdown, but that clearly didn't happen.

I can only say keep trying if you have the game on your profile allready. The Stealth Inc games are on sale regularly. Maybe they rent another server for a few months of the earnings, so everyone can grab the Trophy again. Who knows. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/29/2021 at 7:01 PM, ConAir said:

Curve Digital rarely responds on questions. Last year, on May 1st I succeeded. See page 1 of this topic. General answers, but apparently the team did decide to turn servers on again. I did ask for a notification when they were shutdown, but that clearly didn't happen.

I can only say keep trying if you have the game on your profile allready. The Stealth Inc games are on sale regularly. Maybe they rent another server for a few months of the earnings, so everyone can grab the Trophy again. Who knows. 

I tested it 20 minutes ago , couldn't get in the club .

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, PHOENIX_DF01 said:

someone just got the trophy on may 27th, however i just got in the game and still says connection lost when trying to play community levels

That person will be a hacker so report them, because is no legitimate way to earn this trophy any more since the servers closed without warning a year or two back :(.

• 3 months later...

I would like to get that 100%, but due to this stupid trophy this is impossible now, the same happened with CounterSpy. These online elements involving leaderboards and stuff like that shouldn't have associated trophies, because the end is always this, a platinum/100% unobtainable because of a stupid trophy. ???

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, Hikrez said:

Someone called [Redacted] got the trophy a few months ago, it would be good to know how he did it no matter the way

They hacked it, because there is no legitimate way to earn this trophy anymore so expect them to be removed ASAP.