Whose heart would you change?

puckelberry

Trump. so he actually cares about people and healthcare instead of making America make Italy look like childs play in counts

or...

I'd change my own. For my own reasons. But my palace would be similar to hell and any kind of torture you could dream up. As for the treasure, my old cat. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

Trump. so he actually cares about people and healthcare instead of making America make Italy look like childs play in counts

or...

I'd change my own. For my own reasons. But my palace would be similar to hell and any kind of torture you could dream up. As for the treasure, my old cat. 

Our death rate per capita is one of the lowest. Don't speak on things you know nothing about.

• Like 1

Mine.

My palace would be a candlelit basement with a bunch of smelly nerds who do their best to constantly insult you and your every action with extreme hatred and prejudice. There would also be a pentagram in the middle that lights up in 7 different colours. There is also a couch, a CRT TV, LCD TV and various game consoles/handhelds. 

To get through my palace, you must speedrun Final Fantasy 9 (any%), A Hat in Time (100%), Spyro The Dragon (PS1 100%), Jet Set Radio (Any%), A Rose in the Twilight (all trophies), Fallout New Vegas (Any%*) and Nekopara Vol. 3 (Any%). In the Fallout New Vegas run, you need to clear all the DLCs and get the legion ending. Using the skip function in Nekopara Vol. 3 is an immediate failure. You're combined time of all 7 games must be under 39 hours. The timer won't stop for any reason. The games can be played in any order but you can't play two games at the same time. You're allowed to leave and have bathroom breaks. There is a bathroom inside the palace but the toilet paper is only 1 ply. There is free coffee but it's always hot. If you try to use a turbo controller, you'll trigger a unbeatable boss fight with Revolver Ocelot; where you'll be slowly tortured until you're at 1 HP. If you break the rules or don't beat every game in under 39 hours, you're dropped into a swimming pool of bronze trophies. You're allowed to retry as many times as you want.

There is no boss fight at the end; only shame and disappointment.  

My treasure would be a Blu Ray of the first season of Kemono Friends. It's not special in any way.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, majob said:

Our death rate per capita is one of the lowest. Don't speak on things you know nothing about.

Don't think he was saying anything about death rate per capita, trump aint out here killing people. 

More like he doesn't care about lesser people, neglecting free health care and school lunches to people forced to attend school. Think he was more referring to the human decency part rather than death

9 hours ago, hsn963 said:

No one

People's hearts and minds are full of evil and horrifying things, would not want to delve into such mess.

better they change theirs themselves.

This is actually a pretty meaningful answer. I appreciate this

39 minutes ago, itzzh3lixx said:

Don't think he was saying anything about death rate per capita, trump aint out here killing people. 

More like he doesn't care about lesser people, neglecting free health care and school lunches to people forced to attend school. Think he was more referring to the human decency part rather than death

This can go to another thread in all honesty but he clearly said "counts" as in case numbers and that's a baseless claim. School lunches are a city and state controlled issue and "free" healthcare  isn't something the president decides on alone, the executive branch isn't all powerful and people should know that "lesser" people already get free healthcare anyway. He's already made it so that cost of care for COVID patients whom are uninsured is covered so once again people who don't know what they're talking about should not speak. And I'm leaving it at that, I don't want to further derail the thread

Edited by majob

Politicians are way too easy of an answer and target for purposes of this question.  Because pretty much every politician is out for him/herself and his/her own benefit.  Regardless of which political viewpoint they represent.  It's not an accident that one of the big, bad guys behind the Palaces was a politician, because it's simply too target-rich an environment.

For that matter, "celebrities" would also have similar arguments.  And would similarly be too target-rich an environment.  Because most of them aren't particularly wonderful people when you manage to see beneath the public masks they wear.

If you're looking for "good" answers, it should be different for each person.  And it should be based on the circles of people we know who may not be particularly famous or well-exposed.  It's easy to find flaws with very public figures.  It's harder to do it for people that don't have much exposure and can more easily hide their distorted natures.

• Like 1

I'd change the developer's heart that chose all the mean dialogue options when conversing with Nishima, that sweet kid.

Seriously, I know he's supposed to be the "loser" character in the game, but I can't help but like/feel bad for him. He's such a nice kid and all the options when conversing with him are pretty bad, best case scenario you're barely rude to him.

I don't want to feel like a monster conversing with fake NPCs! I'm sending a calling card tonight, maybe tomorrow--I don't know, lol

Edited by falconkicks