Wastelanders DLC trophies

arcanehornet_

7 minutes ago, StylerX01 said:

They look pretty straight forward, just quests it seems. Might go back to playing the game to clean it up.

Good luck, I caught glitch, due to it I didn't get the trophy for 50 lvl, f *** this game)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smaxoy said:

Good luck, I caught glitch, due to it I didn't get the trophy for 50 lvl, f *** this game)

Shit man, I’m sorry about that..game is a glitchy mess...thankfully I did not reach that level yet but I still need like 60 more levels for the plat...

Just now, StylerX01 said:

Shit man, I’m sorry about that..game is a glitchy mess...thankfully I did not reach that level yet but I still need like 60 more levels for the plat...

As I found out this glitch may  be happen to you, if you will earn lvl in "glitching area" like Whitespring, Watoga and others/

21 minutes ago, StylerX01 said:

They look pretty straight forward, just quests it seems. Might go back to playing the game to clean it up.

Is the DLC free? I picked up the special edition for like $10 and haven't gotten around to putting it in my PS4 yet ?

32 minutes ago, StylerX01 said:

Thanks, I’ll definitely avoid those areas then!

I'm not 100% sure these areas glitch the trophies but some reports say that some events do (Like Monster Mash) or being as a part of a team. I've been playing solo since launch and had no problem with lvl 50 popping. Hope I can say the same with lvl 100... ;)

I know at the very least I was in a team for level 100 and it popped no problem, don't recall for level 50, I even jump between consoles without issues, it feels like the glitches just happen at random tbh, in regards to the list I REALLY hope we can be allies with both the faction trophies, I can't really be bothered to do all that with a second character

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vivamp said:

I know at the very least I was in a team for level 100 and it popped no problem, don't recall for level 50, I even jump between consoles without issues, it feels like the glitches just happen at random tbh, in regards to the list I REALLY hope we can be allies with both the faction trophies, I can't really be bothered to do all that with a second character

I agree RE the level glitching, I also jump between consoles and I also did all of my levelling at whitesprings so it not a location thing either. It's just something that happens unfortunately

6 hours ago, Smaxoy said:

Free, but you need to download 60gb not including the game)

Eh. I'm used to having huge games on my console. Black Ops 3 is over 150GB...

2 hours ago, Van-Helsings said:

where did you get it?

An Australian Store called JB Hi-Fi. They sell all things electronic and the one of them in Melbourne CBD had an abundance of Fallout 76 CE (but it was just the game and pop figure though, nothing huge :P )