Current daily challenge - Description

seblegamer

There is a new Group B Daily Challenge but it's not an easy one: Col de Turini Départ in Monte Carlo (clear weather). 9,8 km of exciting hairpins and fun in the snow. 

It went well for me until my car flew off the mountain at 80% of the track. ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ConAir said:

There is a new Group B Daily Challenge but it's not an easy one: Col de Turini Départ in Monte Carlo (clear weather). 9,8 km of exciting hairpins and fun in the snow. 

It went well for me until my car flew off the mountain at 80% of the track. ?

I managed to do a 8:08 on Monte Carlo, but had a 8 sec penalty due stuck in a fench. Hopfefully a shorter track next. I ended up in tier 2 :(.

• Like 1

There is a new Group B Challenge today where you can earn that specific Trophy.

New Zealand - Hawkes Bay - Elsthorpe Sprint Forward - Heavy Rain - Wet Surface.

It's not easy but if you still need the Trophy you should aim for a time quicker than 4.20. Current fastest time is 3.38. (How do they do that? LoL)

In general: you should regularly check the daily challenges, I discovered on Monday that there were 4 Group B Challenges (DLC track included). But there was about an hour left, so it was too late to share.

Cc @TazDevilz1986

Edited by ConAir
Added information
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, ConAir said:

There is a new Group B Challenge today where you can earn that specific Trophy.

New Zealand - Hawkes Bay - Elsthorpe Sprint Forward - Heavy Rain - Wet Surface.

It's not easy but if you still need the Trophy you should aim for a time quicker than 4.20. Current fastest time is 3.38. (How do they do that? LoL)

In general: you should regularly check the daily challenges, I discovered on Monday that there were 4 Group B Challenges (DLC track included). But there was about an hour left, so it was too late to share.

Cc @TazDevilz1986

Thanks for the heads up mate ?

• Like 1

On 22-5-2020 at 1:54 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

I got my top tier 1 time. It's a delta event btw, so only 2 tiers. Thanks to my friend x7eight for the event warnings. 

4e937lxlcg9.jpg

Congratulations on getting this Trophy. The Delta Time dropped to 9:54 last night. I haven't checked it's today. Did it get better or worse?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

Congratulations on getting this Trophy. The Delta Time dropped to 9:54 last night. I haven't checked it's today. Did it get better or worse?

Thanks man. It did got better, it went up from 09:49 to like 09:58:450 around it. :)

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

There is a new Group B Daily Challenge to get the Trophy. A short track called Camino a Coneta in Argentina (Daytime - Sunny Weather). Fastest time atm is 2.29. I'm in Tier 2 for the moment. 

There isn't much room for error because you have to stay within 20 seconds of the fastest time or so. Unless you have lots of PSN friends who can set slow times for you. Good luck with the hairpins in the first section.

Apparently there's another daily challenge for the trophy today. This time the location is Spain, but I still don't know the stage. If anyone can tell it would be a huge help.

EDIT: The stage is Descenso por Carretera, I deeply recommend to practice this in time trial, the Audi on asphalt is no joke.

Edited by shary96

20 minutes ago, talespagni said:

Hi, I booted up the game to check the challenge for you. There are actually 2 available:

- Kakaristo, Finland, 16,2 km, day/clean weather, fastest time 6'32'' (you can play this even if you don't have the DLCs); tier 1 = 8'29''

- Descenso por carretera, Spain, 4,58 km, day/clean weather, fastest time 2'05''

I did the math and currently (20 hours to end the challenge) you have to set a time of roughly 2'24'' to get into tier 1.

IMHO, it's better if you wait for a delta event, it's way easier that way.

Good luck!

Thank you, but I've already done it. 2.21 in Spain, comfortably in the tier 1 zone :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. Patiently waiting for another crack at this Audi trophy...only had 2 cracks at this so far. Tier 3 after a complete mess, and then upper Tier 2 giving me hope (the Argentina round with no practicing).

I'm upper Tier 2, lower Tier 1 on longer events like the Weekly Challenges. Need to hold my bottle for the Daily ones!!

Any idea when the next Group B is up, be great if somebody could post the event & stage so I can practice it. Fingers crossed New England!

54 minutes ago, pnepnepne said:

...so Group B relevant race was active yesterday...

Argentina. The really twisty one from the start. Usually a good for me. This time? Crashed at 1/4 distance down a cliff - terminal damage! Even my wife had a go at me.

I thought that it was a Special Event, not a Daily one. Anyway, you can always check: https://dirtrally2.com/community-events to see the daily challenges. Unfortunately both are R5 Class today.

Sometimes there is a Delta Daily or a Group B Challenge on one of the DLC tracks (Finland, Monte Carlo or Greece). You can only check those ingame. The Delta Daily is the best chance to get the Trophy unless you are a rally champ offcourse. 

Edited by ConAir
Additional information

3 hours ago, pnepnepne said:

Thanks ConAir (great film).

I did a Delta Daily the other day and was comfortably Tier 1. Hopefully this will pop up with Group B 4WD soon and I won't bottle it.

Or I just need to practice!!

There are two Group B Challenges today:

Monaro - Yambulla Mountain Ascent (Daytime + Dry weather)

Fuller Mountain Ascent (Also Daytime + Dry weather)

Just practice these tracks. Personally I found the 2nd track easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday there was 2 daily events, today there is 1 event too for “fire up that car again” trophy.

But as the time passes tier 1 is getting faster and faster.

It seems to be so hard.

The time to beat is 3:25 for Hancock hill sprint forward usa.

Delta daily challenge does not appear nowadays though.

missed out on the trophy about a week ago by less than half a second... i cried... hoping i did enough to get it when it resets in a few hours

Edit: got the trophy and have never deleted a game faster than i just did

Edited by KingCuervo88

• 4 months later...