Cool this is getting ported over!

griffin123456789

45 minutes ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

How hard is Maximum Fury difficulty going to be though?

From what I remember it wasn't too bad don't stand still and keep moving like the DOOM games, but the funny thing is you can select the final zone from chapter select settings and just beat it on that difficulty and it gave you the achievement. So you didn't have to play through the whole game on Maximum Fury difficulty just the last zone.      

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 10:57 PM, Cerulean said:

...the funny thing is you can select the final zone from chapter select settings and just beat it on that difficulty and it gave you the achievement. So you didn't have to play through the whole game on Maximum Fury difficulty just the last zone.      

Just like the popular exploit in Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood:awesome:

Btw, the game looks awesome!

--------------------

Has anyone tried out the cheat codes? Or those aren't present on consoles? :hmm:

23 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

There's a thread over on GameFAQs that the Xbox version is censored and has poor performance. Is this the case with PS4 too?

Can you link to it? All I'm seeing is one thread mentioning the framerate issues and another thread about the initial shitfit ResetEra threw over a single joke last year. There doesn't seem to be any threads about further censorship.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 10:44 PM, Jelly Soup said:

Can you link to it? All I'm seeing is one thread mentioning the framerate issues and another thread about the initial shitfit ResetEra threw over a single joke last year. There doesn't seem to be any threads about further censorship.

I previously only read the thread title but I went back and read some of the actual thread, it's not worth linking. However that thread really isn't necessary to talk about performance as Digital Foundry did an extensive breakdown of the console ports and he already confirmed that the game is getting a patch.

• Like 1