A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

I can understand you on that thought.  I usually just jump around on what I play as the moment takes me.  This is forcing me to have more structure with my backlog which is fun and interesting and also sometimes frustrating.  I know I have a switch I can use once. just trying to avoid using it within the first month and then a game come out I want to play and not having it lol.

Congrats @Arethien spyro reignited trilogy is great (Only played 1and 2 atm) i agree with you in the fact its a little fustrating at times but a beautiful game nontheless Your up to third now on the leaderboard knocking me down to 4th grr lol

@Spinacheq thats a good tactic saving swap and use on a game your just bought i do that a lot or i use it if a ps plus game is to my liking:)

@freeman4200 just double checking as you haven't ticked any games of on that list you posted im just double checking the games i have down as completed by you on my spreadsheet so far i have AC3 and tomb raider. You haven't finished prototype2  yet? Am i correct just want to double check :)

• Like 1

Great to see you again @MikkelEhlers Congrats on finishing Deus ex the fight you showed to push through also needs congratulating as i would probably given up and come back to it a latter date or swapped it out entirely. Also congrats on being discipline enough to not let Gaming get in the way of your exams lol I know i would have struggled and did a few years back lol. I always Deus ex about but never really found the desire to get over the line and purchase it but it always cheap so one day i will give it ago.

The only big thing you missed was the fact there is a leaderboard now with a prize and the Ps5 swap everyone is now allowed on top of the one normal swap.

Good luck with your next game i hope its a good distraction from your exams and good luck in them as well.

See you in a few months lol :)

• Like 2

On 12/01/2021 at 8:29 AM, FFATMA said:

I got myself in the same boat, but at least I managed to trade out a couple of the worst grinds!  

I don’t mind a grind but I have to be in the right mood for it ? 

On 13/01/2021 at 5:52 PM, Arethien said:

Thank you @Spinacheq ?.

Hmm. I guess. I'm actually chirping on a few games at once and fighting with the urge to play something outside of my piramid ?. It's the first time I made a list of games to play. If not for everyone watchful eyes I would stray instantly ?.

Lol I can’t stick to my list at all so no judgement ? I just play whatever I want which is why I thought a casual thing would be better for me, but noo ?

Level 1:

Life Is Strange (100%)   COMPLETE: 1/12/2021

Level 2:

Marvel's Spiderman  (NG+/Ultimate playthrough)  COMPLETE: 1/14/2021

SteamWorld Dig (4-star playthrough)

Level 3:

Homefront (As close to 100% as still possible, 2 playthroughs of campaign)

Grand Theft Auto V (Story)

Dead Nation (Completing story w/ all collectibles, maybe 100%)

Level 4:

Lego Indiana Jones 2 (100%)

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (100%)

Spy Chameleon (100%)

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (100%)

Level 5:

Stealth 2 Inc (100%)

Fallout: New Vegas (100%)

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (100%)

Hitman Contracts (100%)

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Campaign on Veteran)

• Like 2

Wrapped up Watch Dogs: Legion earlier today. I had planned to go for the :platinum:, but a couple of the trophies bugged out for me so I'm just gonna move on and hope they patch it at some point. I need to stop playing Ubisoft games for a while lol. I was having fun up until that point, the London setting was pretty awesome to explore so that's a plus. Been playing Dragon's Crown on the side and that games look's beautiful on the Vita and it's fun as hell. I'll probably be playing that till next week when Hitman 3 comes out, I can't wait to see how it plays on the PS5.

Spoiler

Level 1

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning :platinum: (100%)

Level 2

Call of Cthulhu :platinum: (100%)

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita)  

Level 3

MediEvil :platinum: (100%)

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita)

Level 4

Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) :platinum: (100%)

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5) (80%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Vita) (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately) :platinum: (100%)

Level 5

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5) (47%)

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

Dishonored: Death of an Outsider

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita) (100%) (100%)

• Like 1

Finally I have Got to the end of Assassins Creed Valhalla. I loved this game but boy oh boy could have and should have been at least 10-15 hours shorter. They have step back into the right direction focusing a bit more in the Assassins story Unlike Odyssey. I fear after having two 40+hour games i feel we are stuck with this now and i cannot see them revert to the older games lengh of 15-20hours. If they did then people would moan that the game was to short ffs. Im glad they bought back instant one hit assassination( of which you have to turn on WHY?!) It made feel more worth while to go stealth wear possible. Overall I feel this is my new favourite of the "rpg" era of Assassins creed ahead of origins (which still great and a better length too at about 20hours). I have to confess i have not found all of the order of ancients members but i have played all the story missions and conquered all of england to me that is good enough :) One day I will come back and find them. (The same with the equivalents in odyssey.)

Great game love the story hated the bloat.

Here is my updated pyramid!!

LEVEL ONE
Sackboy A big adventure (Ps5)

LEVEL TWO
Assassins Creed Valhalla (Ps5)
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Medievil (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Sniper elite v2 Remastered (Ps4)
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

Shadow Of the Tomb Raider (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Call of duty mw2 remastared (Ps4)
Mafia 3 dlc (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)
Burnout paradise remastered (PS4)

Next Up for me Im either going to go with Medievil, Maneater or Sniper elite V2. Im not to sure

• Like 2

On 11/19/2020 at 7:58 PM, Kishnabe said:

Level 1

Killzone Mercenary Vita  :platinum: Nov 30th 2020

Level 2

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing PS3 :platinum: Jan 15th 2021

Resistance: Burning Skies Vita :platinum: Dec 20th 2020

Level 3

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Vita

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age PS4

Level 4

Magrunner: Dark Pulse PS3

Dokuro Vita
Rayman Orgins Vita

Level 5
Rayman Legends Vita

Spy Chameleon Vita

Foul Play Vita

------

Is it okay to play a bit of the lower tiered list (Play Digimon a bit before Platting Killzone)? 

Just Platted Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing.

16 hours+, only pain was doing Missions. Had to delete my whole Friend List and readd because Dreamarena was Bugged (won't work if you have too many friends).

Truck Racer will be next. 

• Like 1

Another update finally finished Sleeping Dogs sorry for the slow Updates

Level One

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (Finished)

Level Two

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (finished)

Days Gone

Level Three

Knack

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (Platinum)

Vampyr 

Level Four

Hitman Absolution 

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (Finished)

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas 

Witcher 3: Blood And Wine

Level Five

The Order 1886

Battlefield 4

Zombi

Killzone Shadow Fall

Fallout 4

• Like 1

@Kishnabe Well done on the platinum. Talk about an annoying bug to have to delete your whole friend list to get a trophy what a piss take there but nonetheless the trophy is yours and the platinum. I do always look at the sonic racing series and always like the look but never have played them but one day i do want to pick one of the first two up (don't like the look of the latest looks very bland). Good luck with truck racer i look forward to hearing how you get along with that :)

@Superheavynova Nice one! I personally loved sleeping dogs and the platinum is not to hard i would recommend going back to it oneday and finishing the trophies as they are not hard at all imo. In Regard to the Witcher Blood and wines DLc you can still use it and playthrough it just you want be getting any trophies. It would be similar to picking a game on the ps3 that was pre trophies your allowed to still play it :) i hope that helps you out with what you want to play next :)

31 minutes ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

@Kishnabe Well done on the platinum. Talk about an annoying bug to have to delete your whole friend list to get a trophy what a piss take there but nonetheless the trophy is yours and the platinum. I do always look at the sonic racing series and always like the look but never have played them but one day i do want to pick one of the first two up (don't like the look of the latest looks very bland). Good luck with truck racer i look forward to hearing how you get along with that :)

@Superheavynova Nice one! I personally loved sleeping dogs and the platinum is not to hard i would recommend going back to it oneday and finishing the trophies as they are not hard at all imo. In Regard to the Witcher Blood and wines DLc you can still use it and playthrough it just you want be getting any trophies. It would be similar to picking a game on the ps3 that was pre trophies your allowed to still play it :) i hope that helps you out with what you want to play next :)

Definitely plan on going back, and thankfully I can still use Blood And Wine, but for now I’m downloading Battlefield 4 to get that off my list