DELETE TROPHIES SAVED ON PS4 SYSTEM - NOT SYNCED WITH PSN ACCOUNT

cik93

I wanna start a buggy game with trophies and to avoid 100% completion to be lost i would try it without login with my account.

I know you can remove only 0% games in your account, but what about 1~100% games NOT synced with account but available offline on your console? Can you remove these trophies (with manual options or formatting the console)?

Thanks!

Just done platinum with guest1 account

a complete disaster, trophies doesn’t sync and i also logout from guest

lost everything?

this account system is totally shit

Edited by cik93

guest1 account? That sounds like an account you just made locally on your PS4. You can't trophies between accounts.

Getting a platinum in under 4 hours doesn't sounds like you wasted much of your time though.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, enaysoft said:

guest1 account? That sounds like an account you just made locally on your PS4. You can't trophies between accounts.

Getting a platinum in under 4 hours doesn't sounds like you wasted much of your time though.

So what’s the method to earn trophies without risking to sync with main account?

i’m trying to understand, but it’s definitely nonsense.

what’s the point to make you earn trophies as guest when you lose everything with a simple logout?

It was not mentioned "Guest" account, but "New user" account.

Why simply not to: sync all your earned trophies so for,  start the game on your MAIN account while playing offline and in case you will not succeed to get 100%, just erase your profile and set it up again?
(while backing up the other saves of course if any:D).

Edit: Damn, mentioned by @AvengedEvil already, pardon.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Plot twist! Every single trophy on the PS5 will be earned by 100% of the trophy hunting community.

laughing so hard, dude.

probably you have not read anything. I asked for temporary trophies on your console, not to remove trophies from account. Requesting trophy removal from account is ridiculous (rarity would be useless then) and i hope it will never happen.

P.S. i did my platinum again, and also with best timing so i became 1st fastest achiever (for now). 1st platinum lost was a nice training for best highscore lol.

Edited by cik93