SavedByBlood1717

Server Shutdown?

12 posts in this topic

"Uncharted 4 servers to be shut down after discovering most players too stupid to play the game"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah cause we don't want to pay for your stupid microtransactions. But yeah this ⬇️

4 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

That's definitely just a joke post lol

39 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Anyone that's having trouble with the co-op trophies should just join one of the PS Communities. I got carried through every map in about 3 hours.

Which community did you join?

*looks at trophy list*

Urgh... I guess I'll just have to settle for the base MP trophies only, not arsed trying to get them DLC ones

1 hour ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Which community did you join?

I joined 2 or 3 of the most populated ones with active members. Dunno which one(s), but all I said was something to the effect of "Need DLC Crushing trophy help" and like the next day two dudes man handled the task at hand while I just tried to stay alive.

23 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I joined 2 or 3 of the most populated ones with active members. Dunno which one(s), but all I said was something to the effect of "Need DLC Crushing trophy help" and like the next day two dudes man handled the task at hand while I just tried to stay alive.

Thanks for the tip! I've already joined one, I'll look for another couple with a lot of members. Cheers!

5 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Thanks for the tip! I've already joined one, I'll look for another couple with a lot of members. Cheers!

let us know how it goes