Server Shutdown?

https://amp.reddit.com/r/unchartedmultiplayer/comments/csczus/uncharted_4_servers_to_be_shut_down_after/

Stumbled across this and wanted to know your opinions on this...seeing as its from reddit i have my doubts. Its been almost a year and no more info on this lol..most likely a troll.

Edited by SavedByBlood1717
  • Like 1

"Uncharted 4 servers to be shut down after discovering most players too stupid to play the game"

????

Yeah cause we don't want to pay for your stupid microtransactions. But yeah this ⬇️

4 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

That's definitely just a joke post lol

1 hour ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Which community did you join?

I joined 2 or 3 of the most populated ones with active members. Dunno which one(s), but all I said was something to the effect of "Need DLC Crushing trophy help" and like the next day two dudes man handled the task at hand while I just tried to stay alive.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I joined 2 or 3 of the most populated ones with active members. Dunno which one(s), but all I said was something to the effect of "Need DLC Crushing trophy help" and like the next day two dudes man handled the task at hand while I just tried to stay alive.

Thanks for the tip! I've already joined one, I'll look for another couple with a lot of members. Cheers!

• Like 1