Trophy Thoughts?

52 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

That are 10 hours on our german Autobahn. I hope it's faster in Mafia 2.

Depending on speed I guess. 169 mph is the fastest car in Mafia II, so easy math - 6 hours non stop. Add here 4 hours at very least for turns and such.

Edit: Maxed out it has an output about 180. But there is no place to unleash it.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

23 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

There you are "Explorer" trophy, I drove all those 1000 miles legit and wont do that ever again... I wonder if they fixed the glitch for that trophy...

I also drove the 1000 miles, listening to the radio the entire time, in a huge circular loop around the map.  The glitch was not fixed ... but I had problems with my system timing out. Unless you monitor it to prevent this, it's another strenuous drive - and all for a bronze trophy!!!

Does anyone know if this is a separate trophy list from the 2010 version on the PS3?

30 minutes ago, ToughThor said:

I also drove the 1000 miles, listening to the radio the entire time, in a huge circular loop around the map.  The glitch was not fixed ... but I had problems with my system timing out. Unless you monitor it to prevent this, it's another strenuous drive - and all for a bronze trophy!!!

Does anyone know if this is a separate trophy list from the 2010 version on the PS3?

Yeah, it is a separate list but with the same trophies...

Interestingly enough, the Xbox One version hasn't released the DLC achievements, just the base 1000G - however, the DLC's are available to play. I imagine this is a temporary delay or error (RAGE 2 there was over a week between the PS4 NG+ update and XB1 NG+ update receiving achievements).

31 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Interestingly enough, the Xbox One version hasn't released the DLC achievements, just the base 1000G - however, the DLC's are available to play. I imagine this is a temporary delay or error (RAGE 2 there was over a week between the PS4 NG+ update and XB1 NG+ update receiving achievements).

It's likely the same achievement list as on the PS4. I was hoping they were going to tweak the trophy list a bit, like what Ubisoft did for a few of their Assassins Creed games.

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

It's likely the same achievement list as on the PS4. I was hoping they were going to tweak the trophy list a bit, like what Ubisoft did for a few of their Assassins Creed games.

Yep, same. Weird how it's not showing the DLC achievements on Xbox is all. 

9 hours ago, DarkSamurai69 said:

Never played this so I'm looking forward to it. That 1000 miles trophy sounds like a pain but listening to podcasts and music should help...hopefully. 

It's easiest with a turbo controller since you can just assign it to a button so the game doesn't quit out on you. The issue is most people don't have a turbo controller. ?

Does Walmart sell PS4 Turbos? I'd imagine so, right? They seem to have everything. I'll buy one when it's time to glitch the thousand miles and then return it for a full refund once the trophy unlocks. I have no other reason to want to keep a turbo controller.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

5 hours ago, Spaz said:

It's easiest with a turbo controller since you can just assign it to a button so the game doesn't quit out on you. The issue is most people don't have a turbo controller. 1f641.png

Yea I don't own one. Don't think I would buy one for a trophy either. Just going to have to do it normally.