Mayoral Edition on Sale!!

Lord_Bane999

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Does it include dlc 7 and dlc 8? Campus and Sunset Harbor. I can't see them in the Mayor edition

No:

On 12.6.2020 at 10:27 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

This edition contains all DLCs from season passes 1 and 2. So this will help set alot of people have more trophies an content to Play around with.

So it covers the first six DLCs:

Season Pass 1:

Snowfall, Natural Disasters, Mass Transit

Season Pass 2:
Green Cities, Parklife, Industries

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

Is there a realistic chance that this will happen in the foreseeable future? As long as I can remember, the Ultimate Content Bundle was never on sale. Might have missed it of course.

It was on sale a few months ago with about £20 off so I imagine it will go on sale again at some point in the near future.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

with about £20 off

That would still be more expensive than buying the Mayor Edition now, plus the two last DLCs for full price. Since the DLCs go on sale as well every few months, buying the ME now and waiting for the last two DLCs seems to be the cheaper way, if I didn't overlook anything.

6 hours ago, Infernopommes said:

That would still be more expensive than buying the Mayor Edition now, plus the two last DLCs for full price. Since the DLCs go on sale as well every few months, buying the ME now and waiting for the last two DLCs seems to be the cheaper way, if I didn't overlook anything.

The Ultimate Content Bundle was last on sale in October, it was £31.99.

https://psprices.com/region-gb/game/3470564/cities-skylines-ultimate-content-bundle

Edited by weenie-beenie37
  • Like 2

On 21/11/2020 at 8:32 PM, weenie-beenie37 said:

The Ultimate Content Bundle was last on sale in October, it was £31.99.

https://psprices.com/region-gb/game/3470564/cities-skylines-ultimate-content-bundle

^This @Infernopommes @sephiroth4424

The ultimate content bundle has been on sale before and will mostly likely be on again. For he Mayoral Edition and dlc for this game they usually went on sale every couple months so I'm think December/January we will see some of the content guaranteed on sale

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 2020-12-22 at 3:34 PM, Infernopommes said:

The Ultimate Content Bundle is currently 50% off, if anyone is interested (which is still more expensive than ME + remaining DLCs from my previous calculation, so you might still want to wait).

Glad I’ve seen this, hopefully it will be %70 off one day, or maybe a ps5 ultimate edition

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, SKiL_Clash said:

True, you don’t get the Campus DLC. But for the entire game, plus 7/8 DLC for only $25 is a great deal. Also the Campus DLC is 50% right now. 

ME misses Campus and Sunset Harbor, so it has 6/8. Both are on 50% sale though.

So you would pay (in Germany) 24,99€ + 6,49€ + 7,49€ = 38,97€.

Ultimate Content Bundle is at 50% at the moment, so 49,99€. It is said to be on 70-75% sale occassionally, which would be 24,99€-29,99€. So it depends on you, if you want to wait or just spend the extra 10-15€ to save time.

• Like 1

Basically as before. If you don't own the game already typically the Mayoral edition will be cheaper still then buy he missing DLCs on top when they are sale. If you already have the game but no DLCs ultimate content pack will be cheaper then buying the dlcs. Finally if you have the game and some DLCs. Depending what you want/need season passes could be cheaper or just buying the rest of the individual DLCs separately when they are on sale.

(Only DLCs that match names with trophy sets are needed anyways other dlc is just graphical or audio cosmetics.)

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, Aodir said:

So Mayoral Edition + Campus + Sunset Harbor is the cheapest way to go for 100%? Any idea if there's still new DLC coming out for this game?

Yes this is the cheapest way to unlock everything, it would be around 34€

The Ultimate Content Bundle also goes on sale every now and then but I think it was never below 40€ and it doesn't include the main game

I bet they won't add a dlc with another trophy set, sunset harbor was released nearly 2 years ago and I think they have added only decorative stuff since then

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Aodir said:

So Mayoral Edition + Campus + Sunset Harbor is the cheapest way to go for 100%? Any idea if there's still new DLC coming out for this game?

On 05/03/2021 at 6:22 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Basically as before. If you don't own the game already typically the Mayoral edition will be cheaper still then buy he missing DLCs on top when they are sale. If you already have the game but no DLCs ultimate content pack will be cheaper then buying the dlcs. Finally if you have the game and some DLCs. Depending what you want/need season passes could be cheaper or just buying the rest of the individual DLCs separately when they are on sale.

(Only DLCs that match names with trophy sets are needed anyways other dlc is just graphical or audio cosmetics.)

^My post here breaks down what best.

Do note that the game was offered as part of PS Plus. So check your library if you own it first. If you do own it already, it may be cheaper to wait instead for the Ultimate Content pack to go on sale again.

• 1 month later...

Right now in NA store. Mayor's Edition is $14.99(85% off with PS+) and Cities Upgrade Bundle is $17.99 (55% off).

Basically Mayor's Edition + Cities Upgrade Bundle = Ultimate Content Bundle + Base Game

I never see Ultimate Content Bundle went over 55% off in NA store. It might be cheaper to pick Mayor's Edition and Cities Upgrade Bundle together now.