"Divisive Figure" is ridiculous.

sherbie00

23 minutes ago, basil_flash said:

Will Divisive Figure be unobtainable soon or is Rivals going to carry on while the Weekend League finishes?

Yeah rivals will carry on and Divisive Figure will always be obtainable until the servers go down, but weekend league is nearing the end, so best get that one done ASAP.

On 9/11/2020 at 8:58 PM, afcwill97 said:

Yeah rivals will carry on and Divisive Figure will always be obtainable until the servers go down, but weekend league is nearing the end, so best get that one done ASAP.

I saw that they made Fifa 19 Weekend League Trophy obtainable till 2030. Not sure if it's correct but read it on the FIFA 19 forum. So hopefully they will do the same for FIFA 20 as well.

• Like 1

On 2020/9/12 at 2:58 AM, afcwill97 said:

I think it is still possible as the trophy does not require you to 'play' in weekend league. You just need to qualify by obtaining 2000 points. Even if they close the league the point accumulating system may sill exists. But to play safe of course better to get it ASAP 

Edited by m678hk0078

First try I boosted 4 wins, then I play fifth match and I loss. 4 wins , 1 loss also give me div6 and 800 R. Another try I win legally 3 games from 5 and it also give me div 6 and 800 R. It does not matter if you play whole match or your opponent quit. Maybe they change this in last update and nobody can reach now div 4 from placement matches. Just find someone with 4 wins and try play whole match as a draw. Make a picture from your result and place proof here. 

Sounds like, there is a bug with the ranking system because in another forum I read, a guy was put into Division 6 with 800 points as well although he lost all 5 games. The guy before told, he and his friend got also 800 points with 4 wins and 1 draw. It seems, everyone gets 800 no matter what results you do in your 5 games

2 hours ago, matigrosso91 said:

Could you please inform if they answer you? What a shitty game. If they don't fix this, my last hope to get the platinum will vanish.

Someone answer in this topic on EA site. Please log in there and write a request to fix it and maybe we can complete it soon.

7 hours ago, Sim_Racer_97 said:

Do you have 4 wins already? So we 2 could do the final draw when they patch the Bug?

No, i've been waiting to FIFA 21 to try the qualification matches again and avoid the boosting method cause it's kinda long, although i would do it if i have to. I mean, i know there's a limit about deleting your club, and don't wanna mess with that yet. If you'll wait until it's fixed, maybe we could do that 5th game.

11 hours ago, matigrosso91 said:

No, i've been waiting to FIFA 21 to try the qualification matches again and avoid the boosting method cause it's kinda long, although i would do it if i have to. I mean, i know there's a limit about deleting your club, and don't wanna mess with that yet. If you'll wait until it's fixed, maybe we could do that 5th game.

Of course you can do it normally. But i mean, if you manage to do 4 wins we could do the 5th Match together. So we both end up in division 4 save. But of course they have to fix it first.

Btw boosting is not that long. If we are lucky we could find each other in a few Minutes. I boostet it to 4 wins and sometimes i found my other Player the first time i searched for an opponent

• 3 weeks later...

Until now, no one knows if they're gonna fix the placement matches bug. And i don't think they'll nerf the Division 4 points as they did with FIFA 19. 

Does anyone already gave up with the trophy? I mean, i always thought that i would try again once FIFA 21 is out, but i didn't start it yet.

Once this bug is fixed let me know if someone wants to boost this trophy.

Haven't read into it in detail, but i remember that you have to create a few accounts etc.

I won't play this game in the future so i've no problem, deleting my team and start from scratch.