PS Vita store question

LoveInHell

2 minutes ago, HusKy said:

The EU store is not getting any Vita sales anymore, but US is still getting discounts. Check PSPrices for individual games and price graphs.

Oh, thanks! I didn't know about this site, that's very handy. Since the Vita doesn't get that many game sales, maybe its better I start to buy physical USED games... Meh.

The UK store still gets a few vita games on sale. The Big in Japan sale, and the bigger Summer sale, or the sales around Xmas and New Year are your best bets for vita games to be on sale. There is definitely less of them going on sale now than there used to be, for sure though.

11 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

The UK store still gets a few vita games on sale. The Big in Japan sale, and the bigger Summer sale, or the sales around Xmas and New Year are your best bets for vita games to be on sale. There is definitely less of them going on sale now than there used to be, for sure though.

This is true, I bought Muramasa Rebirth with all the DLC for £6 and Ray Gigant for £8 in a sale this year. However, they never show up on the Vita store unless you actively search them, so I usually use this site and the PS3 store, which oddly, advertises them in the deal section.

• 2 weeks later...

The EU store still has some sales items for the Vita... they’re just incredibly hard to find! Check for discount lists online, then search for the game you want in the store. I guess Sony can’t be bothered to do the housekeeping!