Trophy Thoughts?

MarcusPunisher

35 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

So how is everyone feeling about the trophies in this game? I think the last one might be a bit of challenge.

Seems that way. But IM sure there maybe a point where you can re load a save or something. 

Edited by Titanomachy_75

Is this getting a physical release? as far for the trophies, yeah the last one could be trouble, but its problobly a save exploit, backing up to cloud :)

EDIT: 

Yess will be gettingthis. https://www.amazon.co.uk/perp-games-PG000444-Maid-Sker/dp/B087VMJWXR/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1Q215KOTOLQ2A&dchild=1&keywords=maid+of+sker+ps4&qid=1590431618&sprefix=maid+of+s%2Caps%2C181&sr=8-1 Physical release :)

Edited by DividedByMankind

It seems okay, but the grammar mistakes in the trophy descriptions are driving me up the wall. Even if it's not made by and English speaking studio, it's set in Wales and published by a Welsh company so you'd think they could be proofread by someone English without any hassle.

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Rakinho993 said:

Trophy no hit you can easily avoid with backup saves

Hard run is easily done now with 10 saves which are enough

No save run - always run into safe room and you wil be okay

Everything can be done in 20hrs

Ah ok thanks. For the trophy for not getting hit, can you just click on restart from a save if you get hit? 

Also, near the beginning of the game when the monster throws the body through the window and injures you. Is this avoidable? Or is it part of the story?

Also, can you get hit by the purple mist?

Also, in the dream sequence, i got hit by it sounded like a horse or something. Does that count?

Edited by Radford999

2 hours ago, Radford999 said:

Ah ok thanks. For the trophy for not getting hit, can you just click on restart from a save if you get hit? 

Also, near the beginning of the game when the monster throws the body through the window and injures you. Is this avoidable? Or is it part of the story?

Also, can you get hit by the purple mist?

Also, in the dream sequence, i got hit by it sounded like a horse or something. Does that count?

Window is story related and not avoidable,doesnt count as hit,.

No you cannot hit restart - game counts hit even if you restart from previous unfortunately

You can get hurt by mist,but doesnt count as hit

Dont do run with dream sequence I never do I avoid it. You dont need it.

On 03/08/2020 at 9:11 AM, Rakinho993 said:

Window is story related and not avoidable,doesnt count as hit,.

No you cannot hit restart - game counts hit even if you restart from previous unfortunately

You can get hurt by mist,but doesnt count as hit

Dont do run with dream sequence I never do I avoid it. You dont need it.

Ok thanks. 

For the only saving once trophy, you have to save it just before you deal with the final boss? (With the switches and the cage). I think the game makes you save it there doesn’t it?

Also, what is the best way to bump into furniture 250 times? I have nearly got eh platinum and still not got this trophy yet lol. 

Edit:

Got the platinum. I thought it would be a challenging platinum from looking at the trophies. But it was actually very easy. For the furniture trophy, i just farmed it in the house. I just kept running into a table for 10 minutes and it popped lol. 

Edited by Radford999
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...