Save File Vanished

neahcrow

I read there had been issues with players losing their save file after a crash or otherwise.  I played about 3 hrs this weekend over multiple sessions.  Always went back to the grotto before ending my session.  I would continue with no issue when I returned to the game.   Last night I went to continue and I was back at the very beginning of the game.  I have 1.03 installed despite that patch being listed as fixing the save file issue.  Is anyone else still being affected?   I saw reports on Reddit. 

Yep had the same thing went from lvl 28 to 10.

Just speedrun through it again and now I'm at the final act.

Just make sure to not rush collectibles to fast in the crowded places. I think the lag affects it? Because I had huge drops and just pumped from one collectible to another and boom blue screen and my file was gone.

Just got the Platinum with no problems, was worried after reading this post.  This game was great fun, but the overall performance was pretty bad on a stock PS4 (not sure if PS4 Pro is any better).  The frame-rate drops at many points during combat were terrible.  My game also crashed numerous times, like about once every couple hours.  Luckily my save file stayed intact.  

On 27/05/2020 at 9:52 AM, Narniak said:

Just got the Platinum with no problems, was worried after reading this post.  This game was great fun, but the overall performance was pretty bad on a stock PS4 (not sure if PS4 Pro is any better).  The frame-rate drops at many points during combat were terrible.  My game also crashed numerous times, like about once every couple hours.  Luckily my save file stayed intact.  

Performance on PS4 pro isn't great either. Dips in frame rate happen all the time in more populated areas. 

Despite these issues, the game is tons of fun. Keeping my fingers crossed for these performance issues being fixed soon.