Are you looking forward for the new stacks?

TalalHmd

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I do think that all of the games that target the trophy hunters (you know the ones), will add a PS5 stack if Sony lets them.

It would be really awesome for Sony to not allow a PS5 stack without material differences between PS4 versions. Make developers choose one platform or have signficant differences between the two versions. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I like this...I'd like to be able to upgrade my corvette for free or at a heavy discount if I like equivalent future models better than the one i have now...why should the newer one cost any more, right?...haha...

on topic, aside from the gta series or max payne 3, if a game is remastered that i have already played, I won't bother with it...if a game is released as a remaster that I haven't played yet, and particularly if it's a complete edition, I'll definitely buy the upgraded version instead...

Nice rant but Minecraft did it when it launched on ps4

if you had it on ps3 the digital upgrade was 5$

same for i believe call of duty ghosts at the time As well with a handful of other titles

they realized it was the same game people already purchased and as incentive they offered those deals to keep People playing

then capitalism set in and now we have the same games over and over again with full retail prices on them

if developers want new money from us they should focus on new games instead of having the same catalog of games remastered for every console of every generation

and dont even start with The argument that they remaster games to fund their next projects because that arguments dead

were talking about capcom, Activision, EA, Bethesda, multimillion dollar and in some cases like activision and EA are billion dollar studios

Isn't XB1 back ward compatible with 360 games? Most of the remakes aren't Sony exclusive titles, and MS backward compatibility hasn't stopped the Remaster train.

I'm just looking forward to another 3 regional PS5 stacks of all the Rat games to piss off the trophy elites ?

Edited by diskdocx

5 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Nice rant but...

wow, someone took a joke way too seriously...I really need to put disclaimers at the end of them since this isn't the first time it's happened around these parts...thought the "haha" would be indicative so apologies if it wasn't enough...

29 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

wow, someone took a joke way too seriously...I really need to put disclaimers at the end of them since this isn't the first time it's happened around these parts...thought the "haha" would be indicative so apologies if it wasn't enough...

No, i get it but just incase someone with less knowledge was reading (not pointing at you) they got the full point of what i was trying to say So this way here it wasnt an endless back and forth of quoting several different users trying explaining my original comment
it can be hard trying to get certain points across in a chat box, trust me, my fiance takes things out of context all the time when we text eachother how our days are going So i know the feeling ;)