EA Access 79p for 1 month. Offer ends on 29th

GUDGER666

21 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Sounds like it might be a deal that repeats. I’m busy with PS Now games at the minute  and don’t have time for two subscriptions, but I’d likely get this at some point.

Same, bought 2 years worth for £30, got an extra 2 months as a bonus as well. A few PS3 games I'd like to plat but streaming is bad for me, becomes laggy, really bad for racing games

22 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Same, bought 2 years worth for £30, got an extra 2 months as a bonus as well. A few PS3 games I'd like to plat but streaming is bad for me, becomes laggy, really bad for racing games

Yeah, I haven’t bothered with any PS3 games as my internet is awful. Still, lots of great downloadable games. Highlights so far are Battlechasers Nightwar, Dark Chronicle and Saints Row 4, but lots of others to give a try.

I know A Way Out is meant to be an easy platinum, but anything else in there anyone know of that is also easy?

I have burned through Mirror's Edge 2, the Battlefields, Burnout and a few other games on Xbox when I was last on the service, and own the Battlefront games and whatnot so outside of sports games, I don't think there's much in there I would play other than A Way Out, and for trophies at that. 

I was gonna say I played the Dead Space games and some others as well but then remembered y'all in PlayStation land don't have back compat.

20 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I know A Way Out is meant to be an easy platinum, but anything else in there anyone know of that is also easy?

I have burned through Mirror's Edge 2, the Battlefields, Burnout and a few other games on Xbox when I was last on the service, and own the Battlefront games and whatnot so outside of sports games, I don't think there's much in there I would play other than A Way Out, and for trophies at that. 

I was gonna say I played the Dead Space games and some others as well but then remembered y'all in PlayStation land don't have back compat.

I have not played it but I think the first Unravel is supposed to be pretty easy.

Trophy Guide here estimates it at 3/10 difficulty and 9 hours.

Edited by djb5f

2 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

When I subscribed for a month, I played that, Sea of Solitude, and a few Maddens. All were pretty quick and easy. Though if you don't like the sport, Madden may be a bad call. Lol. Fe is also supposed to be one. But I hadn't heard good things, so I skipped playing it.

So I see on the EA Access website The list of games offered under the service. I’ve never done this nor PSNow. Is it similar to how PS Plus games work? As long as you have the subscription, you have access to all the games on the list? I might give it a go and plat as much as I can in that month if that’s the case.

1 hour ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

So I see on the EA Access website The list of games offered under the service. I’ve never done this nor PSNow. Is it similar to how PS Plus games work? As long as you have the subscription, you have access to all the games on the list? I might give it a go and plat as much as I can in that month if that’s the case.

Yeah. Once you're subscribed, every game on that list will show up for free in the Store. There's also an app for it, but it's probably easier to just use the website.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Yeah. Once you're subscribed, every game on that list will show up for free in the Store. There's also an app for it, but it's probably easier to just use the website.

Thank you! Just gave it a shot. I’ll pick up a few quick plats and then decide whether to start some of the NFS games.

• Like 1