VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

I would have liked to watch Biboo play Dragon's Dogma 2 but I don't want to spoil it for myself so the most I saw from EN was Fauna play Hitman featuring Boromir. She really liked trying to say "ring" while rolling her R throughout that stream :P

Subaru beat MGS3 now, but I guess it will be a while until MGS4 since she will probably need permission or to wait until the next master collection. She wound up getting the Capybara rank and it's a shame there's no Duck rank.

Pippa played Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader and the new Chilla's Art game which everyone else will start playing soon. There was also a collab for that As Dusk Falls game which I couldn't follow very well but I know it has Adam Jensen's voice actor and the same guy that played Scott Shelby in Heavy Rain. Other Phase members also did an Elden Ring collab again. Loki played the new Alone in the Dark too. I don't know very much about it but I guess it's a remake of the original one? Lastly I saw Nasa do a stream where she tried to guess Star Wars characters since she never saw it before. This is what she came up with :P

image.png?ex=6614df0b&is=66026a0b&hm=671

I love the scene where Nick and Barbara get into a marital dispute which results in Barbara's face getting melted by lightning.

The only other thing I noticed was a video someone made of all the Holomembers falling off a cliff like the Kirby meme. I can't believe Yagoo would throw them all off a cliff like this.

I also just want to see a follow up meme where it shows all of them falling and then followed by other characters falling like Palpatine or Dick Jones from RoboCop :P

• Like 2

@Slava@Redgrave It's finally happening! Mazumaro, the talented genius behind the original Myth's Bad Ending animation for Hololive English Myth back in 2022, has started work on the sequel (Bad End #2)!

See tweets below:

Edited by The Arizona Ranger
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, The Arizona Ranger said:

This one was peak 😁. I caught a few minutes. Early version of Minecraft streamed in 4:3 480p with ass mic quality and references of things from 2010-2011.

There's so much happening every day.

- Pekora and all her genmates stream Monster Hunter World

- Fauna beat the climbing game and tried to speedrun it right away

- Calli returned to finish the last DLC of Jump King

- Ina got a cute new outfit

- Flare's "My Ina" meme is now my favourite thing

- Ollie announced a Visual Novel game about her yesterday, but apparently it's real, not a prank

- Nerissa was on an episode of Speak of the Devil with Ironmouse. 

Speaking of Ironmouse, she passively participates in CDawg's cycling marathon, which is what I've been wacthing. They both stream it every day.

• Like 2

Another fairly light week for me again. I didn't see very many of the funny hahas people did for April Fools but it's going to be hard to top Pekomama making an appearance. I like that they went through with rigging a model for her too. Despite it being an April Fools kind of thing she seemed nice from the translated clips I saw and she mentioned Pekora had brothers which I didn't know about. She also said something about how Pekora is quiet in her room which is funny to think about because actually seeing her streams makes that hard to believe :P I just like to picture everyone sitting silently in another room and they just hear something like this in the other room and they all just pretend they didn't hear it.

The only other ones I saw were Pippa debuted as Slimekin Slimma and Amiya did a "Modern Mondays" where she made it look like she was going to play Elden Ring but instead played King's Field. It looks like she intends to actually play through the rest of it so that should be interesting since I haven't seen anyone play King's Field apart from a video talking about it.

Tenma played some more Metal Wolf Chaos and then I guess briefly went to Seaman featuring Leonard Nimoy after failing a mission. I think I mostly watched Poko where she played Goat Simulator, Tetris with viewers, and Iceborne. It looks like a lot of people are going back to Monster Hunter World and Iceborne since IRyS is even doing a stream of it currently. The last thing is Poko sang the US national anthem, which will surely strengthen relations with Sweden.

• Like 2

(EDIT: If the video below shows as private, it is due to a accidental blunder that took place during Calli's stream where for approximately 6-ish seconds, an image of a male staff member appeared on the screen by accident.

Calli had to cut away to the artwork you see in the tweet above for a little bit while they [Calli and the staff members in the studio] figured out what had  happened. Eventually the stream came back with Calli doing the interview with Anna, but due to what happened, the stream was made private as soon as it ended. Deadbeats theorize that the video will be back soon, once the segment in question where the staff member popped up is removed from the VOD)

(EDIT #2: The video has been un-privated now that the section in question has been removed)

Edited by The Arizona Ranger
  • Like 1