VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

Biboo came back from her quest with more Sekiro. She managed to beat the Guardian Ape so she managed to escape that ape. As of typing this she's fighting the two Guardian Apes so we will see if she can handle twice the monkey business. Edit: She did in fact manage to handle twice the monkey business.

I saw some of Fauna's silly Valentines Day stream although it's unarchived unfortunately. I did see IRyS' though and how she concluded(?) the storyline with the stickman. Hopefully that fella can get out of the Backrooms. She also did her own Will You Press The Button stream and it felt like she got a lot of tradeoffs that basically had no downsides.

I would have watched Fuwamoco's Valentines Day stuff as it went live but the streams were spaced out so I couldn't really watch them unfortunately. It sounds like it was like a proper visual novel scenario :P I did see they beat MGS2 as well and unfortunately unlike Amiya I guess they had to mute the credits song so they didn't sing along to I Can't Say Goodbye to Yesterday.

I saw a highlight of Subaru doing her own Valentines Day thing where she made chocolate biscuits that looks pretty dang good. I also like how she puts a label on it saying "I hope you like it" :P She also beat MGS1 and played whatever this is. I don't really recognize it and it looked confusing with what I could pay attention to.

Pippa played viewers against each other in one of her sick and twisted games of Roblox which played like Survivor. She also played and got really salty and silly in Melty Blood. After her Roblox stream she raided into Uruka playing A Way Out with Shiki which was a face I haven't seen in quite a while. Tenma played Metal Wolf Chaos and Shadow of the Colossus on Hard difficulty. Chat was laughing at her getting salty on the final Colossus but seeing her play it again reminded me of how frustrated I got trying to make the jumps :P

For one of the newer Phase members I watched Loki play Resident Evil. I guess she's one of the new JP ones but I think her model is quite pretty and she seems to have good game tastes so I will have to check her out regularly.

Lastly Amiya played something called Irritating Stick which is a game that had they waited 26 years to release it could have been the hit streamer bait game that everyone would be playing.

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, The Arizona Ranger said:

@Redgrave don't forget about Subaru's big 5th anniversary stream in a few hours!

It was happening as I went to bed unfortunately :P But it's nice she got to do something like that for five years of Shuba.

2 hours ago, Slava said:

Dude. We're moomin' now.

GHKHB5_bMAAejsF?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

If Fauna's new outfit is anything like this, my depression will be cured for like a week 😁.

I like the Freddy Krueger sleeves and how the design of the shirt actually looks like something you would see of a real band at Hot Topic. For people that bought the t-shirt that was sold after the reveal I wonder if any will get asked what band MooM is :P

• Like 2