VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

Bae is releasing her first album tomorrow. That was the big announcement at the end of a full month long marathon of daily streams she called FeBAErary (alongside the birthday stream and her 3D live). The album's title is ZODIAC, it consists of 13 songs, 12 of which references to animals, and the 13th one is an epilogue.

The listen party stream just ended, and I liked almost all of the tracks. The collab songs with Watame, Pekora, and Korone were great as well. Congrats to the chaos rat.

I haven't been watching a lot of stuff, mostly clips (which I often add to Watch Later on YouTube and never touch them lol) and Pekora's Elden Ring streams. I believe she's playing it for the secong time, but nevertheless, the streams are entertaining. Lots of funny moments like falling from a cliff during fights and stuff like that 😁.

Edit: also saw that one of the new Holostars covered Maximum The Hormone's Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni and it sounds pretty good

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Slava said:

I haven't been watching a lot of stuff, mostly clips (which I often add to Watch Later on YouTube and never touch them lol) and Pekora's Elden Ring streams. I believe she's playing it for the secong time, but nevertheless, the streams are entertaining. Lots of funny moments like falling from a cliff during fights and stuff like that 😁.

I was thinking she played it before but I couldn't remember. The thumbnails showing the bosses implies she knows what to go for though so I guess it makes sense it would be a second time. I assume she's getting ready for the DLC which I'm sure will require end-game stuff. I saw she got the big pizza cutter so the Lands Between are about to have some vacancy.

• Like 2

Another fairly light week with probably the biggest things happening is Biboo completing her Sekiro run which was cool to see. She definitely has more patience than me to do a Charmless run. Along with that I watched her play the game with the little running hedgehog character and was going to do the Team Dark playthrough but I guess she figured she would just get Sekiro done first which is fine. The only other thing is I guess Fuwamoco are moving to Japan so they haven't been streaming very much.

Subaru beat MGS2 and there is one part where she died to Solidus and it was funny because she got the game over screen where Solidus laughs and in the Japanese audio it sounds like he does this kind of Frieza laugh. I know he does it in the English dub too but it sounds more over the top in the Japanese audio. Along with that Okayu started Yakuza Kiwami and for Pekora it looks like she's getting near the end of Elden Ring. It looks like she got stuck on the Fire Giant for a while but that's probably just a taste of what kind of wallop everyone will be getting in the DLC.

Tenma played The Last Guardian which I myself haven't played because I heard about how frustrating controlling the animal is and I can definitely see it through Tenma playing it. I get it's the point but adding a speedrun trophy with it just sounds like a nightmare. She also played Cry of Fear a.k.a. Swedish Silent Hill which despite the joke is actually very good.

The silly bear Uruka rizzed up Holomembers in that Hololive dating sim game called Aquarium. She also started up an Elden Ring run although she didn't play it very long so I don't know if she intends to stick with it in time for the DLC.

Otherwise there was a bit of sad news in regards to PRISM Project in which they are closing down. You can read the statement here. The good news is that all the talents get to keep their models and basically be independent now. I only watched Shiki from there but at least she gets to keep her model and hopefully not have to worry about permissions.

• Like 2