Ps4 F2P Games

Fluffythexeno

Apologies if this has already been asked somewhere but me and a friend are looking for some F2P games that are doable with just 2 people. 

We wanna play for fun but also boost some and don't know where to begin looking.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

apex legends go brrr

to be fair I'm in the same boat, but i think its hard to top apex legends in terms of gameplay, was thinking about paladins but yeah. 

Just select the free to play section on ps store and look at their respective trophy guides and try them out

Hawken you can do in two days and you just need one extra person. Actually do wait for the second day because the sign-in bonus will make the final trophy a million times easier. 

Warframe will take forever and a half but it's doable and fun with two people. They do keep adding trophies as well.

Paladins has a team mode that you can do with two people. It takes a bit more skill and I would have to look over the trophy list again, but if you want a cooperative battle royale then there's that. 

Maybe Blacklight: Retribution. It's mostly big group matches but there's a campaign type portion that needs more cooperation. I'm not sure if it's doable with just two people though. You can also do a majority of the trophies in one-v-one to boost them.

Edit: I said Paladins, I meant Realm Royale

Edited by Kittet3

14 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Hawken you can do in two days and you just need one extra person. Actually do wait for the second day because the sign-in bonus will make the final trophy a million times easier. 

Warframe will take forever and a half but it's doable and fun with two people. They do keep adding trophies as well.

Paladins has a team mode that you can do with two people. It takes a bit more skill and I would have to look over the trophy list again, but if you want a cooperative battle royale then there's that. 

Maybe Blacklight: Retribution. It's mostly big group matches but there's a campaign type portion that needs more cooperation. I'm not sure if it's doable with just two people though. You can also do a majority of the trophies in one-v-one to boost them.

Edit: I said Paladins, I meant Realm Royale

Done hawken, would of been great to have story mode with it. Tried blacklight but not the others. I'll have a look thanks man

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone I'm hoping for some input. I want to start some free to play games just to have a break from the usual games I'm grinding at the moment.

Can any of you give me some ideas on decent 2 player ideally but if not it's ok, free to play games. Currently I'm looking at

Dreadnought

World of tanks

World of warships

War thunder

Brawlhalla

Blacklight retribution

Crossout

Path of exile

I'm aware stuff like war thunder/ world of tanks usually requires more people which is were sessions will be posted when ready. I just wanna work through some coop stuff at the moment and games with a dead/ extremely small player base