Coming to Ea Access July 31

TomiA-

what the hell just happened to the game? 
I mean, it launched like 16 days ago full price ($29,99) yesterday dropped to ($5.09) and now they announce it’ll be free with EA Access at the end of July. All of this things happened on like 2 weeks... wtf

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NetoStyle said:

I mean, it launched like 16 days ago full price ($29,99) yesterday dropped to ($5.09) and now they announce it’ll be free with EA Access at the end of July. All of this things happened on like 2 weeks... wtf

It was $70NZD in New Zealand when it launched (I got Ghost of Tsushima for $79 on launch here too). I feel bad for anyone who paid that price!

2 hours ago, NetoStyle said:

Because it was designed as a Free2Play-Game, but the publisher had other thoughts. Now the Playerbase was to small until the price drop, don't know the actual situation.

Edited by Sikutai

2 hours ago, NetoStyle said:

It flopped hard.

Gamestat has it at a combined console playbase of 67, 000.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 6:39 PM, NetoStyle said:

Doesn't seem to have had enough hype... some games just fail, no matter how good they are, especially smaller ones like this one. Apparently the player base wasn't that high, so they're desperately trying to raise it.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:12 PM, CsabelitoHUN said:

I was just thinking about buying it, not sure if there will be enough players

10$ for the mythic edition is worth it imo, gives you enough currency to access to the first battle pass (well, "blast pass"). But I bought it yesterday and it's been pretty well populated so far, usually find matches within a minute without crossplay enabled - probably much faster if you play with PC and XBOX. That being said, hard to say how long the game will survive, so it may dry up in a few months. I'm enjoying my time with it so far though.