Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

Completed sequence 8 and the next present day part of Assassin's Creed III before the big game today. From my past play, I remembered the last objective of the first part and all optional objectives of the final part of the sequence to be tougher than it was. Maybe I just lucked out or memory served me well. Either way, was nice not to deal with frustration. After the Chiefs got thoroughly trounced, needed some cheering up. So went ahead and did some side things. Probably will continue with the story after some rest.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4

Did some quick side things in AC3 and did the first mission of sequence 10 today. Then I had to go help someone out. What should've taken about an hour and a half took five. So that derailed my plans for today. When I got home, all I wanted to do was finish the Encyclopedia of the Common Man and call it a day. Tomorrow, I will focus on the naval missions initially, then go from there.

• Like 3

Didn't do much in AC3 today due to technical difficulties. I got all citizen missions done, did some work leveling my recruits, and did the second mission of sequence 10. My current sync in game is 77%.Hoping to begin the naval stuff tomorrow. I have the Benedict Arnold mission installed. I know it isn't required for the platinum, but still might do it anyway for completion's sake.

• Like 3

I made more progress in AC3 today. I completed all the naval and privateer missions, finished sequence 10 and the present day mission that followed, and maxed out all my Assassin recruits. Not a bad day overall. Currently at 89% completion in game, so not that much left to do.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 3

I finished the Boston Brawlers and collected all the almanac pages and crafted their related inventions in Assassin's Creed III. I also racked up my wallet so I had more money than I can spend in game. No real reason...just did it because I could. :P My current sync is 95%. Hoping to platinum in the next few days. After that, will go straight into the Tyranny of King Washington DLC.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 3

Today, I finished two of the three episodes of The Tyranny of King Washington and 100% synced both. Love the animal powers in this DLC. Tomorrow, I will do The Redemption and be done with Assassin's Creed III. Still not 100% what I'll play next...or what my spring list will be for that matter.

• Like 2