Bugged trophies

NieSwiety

I was in a party of 3, got a win. but no Squad Goals trophy :(

Edit:: I can confirm party of 3 is bugged for me got 2 more wins no trophy.. with full party of 4 got the trophy on my first win!

Edited by ProJaG

I stayed up half the night trying to get the Squad Goals trophy (me and 2 others) and right before we were going to call it a night I FINALLY managed to win an episode and guess what? No trophy. Just wondering, do ALL of you need to make the final for it to unlock? Or if someone gets knocked out early in the episode are they not allowed to exit back to the menu to wait?? Or shouldn't it matter and the trophy is just broken?? I'm so mad it didn't unlock ?

20 minutes ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

I stayed up half the night trying to get the Squad Goals trophy (me and 2 others) and right before we were going to call it a night I FINALLY managed to win an episode and guess what? No trophy. Just wondering, do ALL of you need to make the final for it to unlock? Or if someone gets knocked out early in the episode are they not allowed to exit back to the menu to wait?? Or shouldn't it matter and the trophy is just broken?? I'm so mad it didn't unlock 1f621.png

It doesn't matter if the party is eliminated when you win as long as they stay spectating. Try it with full party of 4 players better.

• 8 months later...
11 minutes ago, DivineAlice said:

Taunting while finishing still bugged for me, knocking someone over, 10 trips and still qualifying these are the biggest ones I'm having trouble with

If you email support with your support ID they'll credit the emote one, I did it last week.

They might be a bit busy today tho lol