Bugged trophies

NieSwiety

29 minutes ago, PatinumNumemon said:

Hopefully the bugged trophies will be resolved. Apparently most of the trophies have been earned, which is good. I'd rather have bugged trophies that show up late than never. Does anyone know the file size for the game?

Around 4GB

My friend earned a trophy but it didn't pop. After turning off the game and leaving it for over half an hour, then booting up, it unlocked. So it does seem they count even if unlock failed. Probably just failing whilst they struggle with servers

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

They did know exactly that a lot of people will play this game but they are to stupid to make enough server capacity at release. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!!!!!!!! I do always lose all rewards and the connection to everything. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

There's no point in investing tons just because the beginning with almost any online game (or expansion launch) has a surge in concurrent players.

1 hour ago, PatinumNumemon said:

Hopefully the bugged trophies will be resolved. Apparently most of the trophies have been earned, which is good. I'd rather have bugged trophies that show up late than never. Does anyone know the file size for the game?

Download is 7.95GB.

I wouldnt be surprised if the buggy trophies are linked to the unstable server honestly.

This is a indie studio and there is quarter of a million people watching this on twitch. I can't even imagine how many people are playing this right now. No amount of testing would have been able to predict this, the servers will calm down when the release hype does.

4 minutes ago, Helyx said:

This is exactly what everyone expected. Are people really surprised?

It's a sign that they have overlooked an issue with their server, while they're doing something else on Twitter. I can only say about it: "Way to go having a broken server."

Edited by BadRep24
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

bold of you to assume it will be online still

As someone who just got the single online trophy in Burn, Zombie Burn yesterday, I like my odds.

Damn kids, calm down.. As said before indie developer that did some marketing but wasn't expecting this at all. After they beefed up the servers it's a whole lot better for me and haven't had heaps of problems.

One of the first games where caring about the trophies is coming second by the fun of just playing the game.

• Like 1

I got Big Tease, I pressed the emote button but I crossed the finish line before the animation played yet it still counted ??‍♀️

Im a bit confused about legendary items though. Are epic items legendary or are legendary ones different? The best I’ve seen so far have been purple, but in most loot games the legendary items are gold/orange 

Edited by hittheroadbucky

57 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

I got Big Tease, I pressed the emote button but I crossed the finish line before the animation played yet it still counted ??‍♀️

Im a bit confused about legendary items though. Are epic items legendary or are legendary ones different? The best I’ve seen so far have been purple, but in most loot games the legendary items are gold/orange 

Epic is not a legendary item. From what I have heard, there was a legendary item in the store at launch, and the store recycled at 1PM BST. So for the first 3 hours, you could get one, but no more have appeared in the store yet. So it is just a case of waiting on one coming around

• Like 1

Just now, BeardedScot86 said:

Epic is not a legendary item. From what I have heard, there was a legendary item in the store at launch, and the store recycled at 1PM BST. So for the first 3 hours, you could get one, but no more have appeared in the store yet. So it is just a case of waiting on one coming around

Perfect thank you! I thought as much, I’m saving my coins just now so I’ll wait until I see a legendary ?

22 hours ago, Alex8_X said:

Big Tease trophy is bugged for me. Got first to the finish line, performed 4 emotes, finished first and no trophy.

Same here...

I performed 5 times an emote (tried the 4 basic emotes) before winning the race and nothing. Frustrating :(

3 hours ago, ArkoDark said:

Same here...

I performed 5 times an emote (tried the 4 basic emotes) before winning the race and nothing. Frustrating :(

Same here. I tried everything, wait to finish the animation, cut the animatio, do more than one emote and nothing. I'll wait a few days before try it again