New Gravity Rush Teased...

Piggie_Pie

Oh yes! So much yes! GOD YES! 

As so many others yeah make Raven playble at some missions that would be sweet, maybe som jump between feauter like in GTA V or something could be cool! Also i would like the story to be less confusing at some points. I had a real problem following it at some points. Other than that i loved this game! Took me a while to get into but once i did I just loved it. 

This really got me thinking about buying the DLC just to get into the game again. 

• 1 month later...

Just beat the story mode today and just have 1 Slide mission and 2 races (who rely heavely on slide) left for platinum. Absolutely loved the game right up until i started doing the challlenges...  if the same hellspawn dreadful backwards bullshit tilt slide is in 2 aswell i won't play it even if it comes with 500 platinum thropies.

EDIT- Putting the Vita down and venting abit on this forum helped apparantly, beat all of them in 1-2 goes after i resumed :)

Will be looking forward to GR2 but only without dat tilt 

Edited by MoistGeorge

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if the story will be a prequel. That's something I'd like to see. I mean, the somewhat confusing story of the first one leads me to beleive that before Kat lost her memories, she might've known others like Raven and Alias at one point in her life.

Edited by blue_flare9001

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...