Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

If you intentionally quit out on Perfect Match, that would be hilarious.  Most rounds no more than 1-2 people gets eliminated and they are probably 6 y/o and can’t remember anything.

Never mind that if you are still unsure, you can just join a tile with everyone else!  1f602.png

You can laugh at me but im terrible at perfect match lost two streaks to it. Its funny considering i pretty much mastered slime climb and can come in first every round.

Edited by LMiner_
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

Finally just got it done, after a disgusting amount of hours over the past two days.

My 5 wins were Jump / Hex / Hex / Hex / Hex.

Then late races being Fruit Chute (preferred) or Tip Toe are great. 

All in all this experience was awful, thanks Devs. At least I can have fun now. Best of luck everyone.

3x

you preferred Tip Toe? I cringe every time I see that one especially because it’s usually 4 games into the match and right before a finale. Everyone bunches together and if you are lucky enough to not get pushed off when the final route is revealed, you can barely jump to the finish because you are in a pile with everyone else bumping into each other. I only ever win that if I jump ahead and get lucky with landing on a path or if everyone fell off recently when the final path is revealed. 

since you prefer it do you have any tips on making it less stressful and a more guaranteed win?

also congrats on your trophy!!

8 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

Finally just got it done, after a disgusting amount of hours over the past two days.

My 5 wins were Jump / Hex / Hex / Hex / Hex.

I want to share the little bit of my mindset as last night I had nothing but failure and tonight was much better with a failed 3 streak then Infallible after.

All of last night I spent time debating with myself. Like Block party would come up as the 4 game and I would understand the risk but believe I can do easily, then I’d just fail.

Tonight if I felt the SLIGHTEST notion that I would not perform well I’d leave. I left some Hex finals in a 1v1 situation when I had 2 floors on the other guy but if I fell I’d lose due to lack of floor under me.

Trust your gut, avoid what you hate, avoid whats bullshit, play extremely safe. Still having close calls? Play even safer. By the time I hit my 3rd I had cut out over half the games in what I was willing to play.

My playlist I’d fish for IDEALY: Race / Race / Team (or race) / Team (or race) / Final (Hex or Mountain)

Getting 2 races for the first 2 games is very fast and easy. Little time investment for easy progress. Team games being anything but Jinx or Tail. Then late races being Fruit Chute (preferred) or Tip Toe are great. Only race I avoided was Slime. Finals I only wanted Hex or Mountain. Why not Jump or Tail? Jump can be very RNG and the camera swinging around sucks. Tail can be bullshit if someone is lagging, nothing like having your tail grabbed from 5ft behind you.

All in all this experience was awful, thanks Devs. At least I can have fun now. Best of luck everyone.

3x

i'm agree survival game is not safe, i loseany winstreak here, because you have no time to leave, slime climb too risky, i quit before eliminated screen but my kudos increase,

ideal games mode for me is race, team game like fall ball, hoopsie daisy.

ideal final is fall mountain absolutely, second should be hexagon, big no for jump

1 hour ago, EPICRAGE said:

you preferred Tip Toe? I cringe every time I see that one especially because it’s usually 4 games into the match and right before a finale. Everyone bunches together and if you are lucky enough to not get pushed off when the final route is revealed, you can barely jump to the finish because you are in a pile with everyone else bumping into each other. I only ever win that if I jump ahead and get lucky with landing on a path or if everyone fell off recently when the final path is revealed. 

since you prefer it do you have any tips on making it less stressful and a more guaranteed win?

also congrats on your trophy!!

I wouldn’t say I prefer, I’d much rather see Fruit Chute at that stage of the game but I haven’t had any issues with it.

I don’t think I do anything special so I won’t be much help but here’s kinda my... process: Standard start of just jumping and trying to skip tiles. About 2/3rds of the way through I focus on actually leading the pack. I’m sure you noticed but if you didn’t, fake pads tremble every couple of seconds. This allows you to figure things out.

I’m gonna try to... draw this with text and hope to god it works.

(X)(X)(X)(X)(0)(X)(X)

(X)(X)(X)(T)(0)(T)(X)

(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(T)(X)

So lets pretend these are the final 3 rows. 0 = Safe, X = Unsure or proven false by someone falling, T = What you were watching for a Tremble. There’s obviously more depth to this but at the end of the day Tip Toe comes down to the final 3 rows generally. You just need to be the one with the eye.

If you’re going to the right across the board you want to be paying attention to the tile coming up next and the tile leading up to the end of the race. You see the right one tremble? You go towards the end, and vice versa. The one fact with Tip Toe is the LAST row will always have the same safe tile leading towards the exit as the one from the 2nd to last. (As shown by the 0s in diagram).

I’ve found that if you can quickly find a path and get 2 or so in a row correctly the people behind you will not push you because you’re leading them to the end. Most of the pushing will then come from the back of the pile and never effect you.

That being said if I ever fell that far into the race I immediately quit without hesitation.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theaface said:

More emotional ups and downs today. Streaks gained, streaks lost. It’s absolute torment. Currently back up to a 3 streak and taking a break for a bit.

I can't even go back to a 3 win streak since yesterday's loss, it's like I'm completely burned out 

6 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Any tips for Jump Showdown? I've won twice but there have been times where I get crushed by the big pole and the faster one with nowhere to go 

I stay on the right side of the final platforms ... you need to determine quick whether you have to sneak under the big one to jump the fast one, or if you can't make it to run to the left side so you can jump over the fast one when it passes underneath the big one.

This only works with 2 connected platforms though and I think it can end up with 2 disconnected ones? Not 100% sure.

Edited by RadiantViper

Little TIP for everyone playing on EU servers. I have no idea how it is in NA but on European servers its more easy to play in the morning. I played from 7 to 10 and it was much more easy than playing on afternoon or evening. My thoughts are that it depends on age group of people who play in the morning. I got my INFALLIBLE trophy today at 8:52 (playing from 7:00) with one friend. My friend got this trophy yesterday at same time (I helped him too). Fingers crossed guys. It's easy to be done, just be patient and take no risk at all. Leave instantly on levels, which dont give you time to quit quick or end with instant kill.

• Like 1

I went from winning tons of games to struggling a lot, I'm going insane, fuck this trophy :(

Just now, Maaden_Swe said:

So most people who got this trophy did it by cheating, they didnt actually win 5 episodes in a row, but quit when they lost. Got it, then I will stop being impressed. 

Oh shut up it's still insanely hard

Just now, Maaden_Swe said:

So most people who got this trophy did it by cheating, they didnt actually win 5 episodes in a row, but quit when they lost. Got it, then I will stop being impressed. 

Well, devs made this trophy this way its almost impossible to get it other way. To much luck dependent. It's their fault. If it was maybe 3 win streak I could undesrstand but 5 is just to much...

• Like 2

Yeah, it seems like a lot of work quitting on the right time and risk taking. I'm just going to aim for 20 wins for now and hope for the trophy to be easier in the future.

27 minutes ago, MatrikPS said:

Little TIP for everyone playing on EU servers. I have no idea how it is in NA but on European servers its more easy to play in the morning. I played from 7 to 10 and it was much more easy than playing on afternoon or evening. My thoughts are that it depends on age group of people who play in the morning. I got my INFALLIBLE trophy today at 8:52 (playing from 7:00) with one friend. My friend got this trophy yesterday at same time (I helped him too). Fingers crossed guys. It's easy to be done, just be patient and take no risk at all. Leave instantly on levels, which dont give you time to quit quick or end with instant kill.

What timezone is that? 

20 minutes ago, MatrikPS said:

I assumed this a long time ago because my kids play early in the morning too. I have played since 9. And it's now 11. I have lost one final won 3 and quit out of 4 finals. So this is true