The Why Theory..

BDKSimba

To be honest I don't know. I never read what I write (That's why I have so many grammatical errors and always need to edit my post). Plus I'm young and have no responsibilities on the internet. Maybe I need to grow up some more but I'm gonna enjoy my life as it is now.  

Sorry if I'm being rude but how old are you? Well enjoy those years because as the years go by your life will become more shitty everyday. And only a few days you're life turns out to be good. But after that is more shitty than was before.

Watch my life for example. 3 years old  - Car accident, couldn't talk because that.

6 years old - I learned to talk thanks to Digimon cassettes

7 years old - My parents moved to another city so I lost friends that I needed a year to make (I'm very shy to new people)

8/9/10 years old - I moved from school to school because in the city I live now I moved to 5 different houses. So basically I take 1 year to make friends just to never see them again.

11/12/13/14 - 4 years of bullying

15 - A new class. New classmates. New friends. And they protected me from the bullies  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

16/17 - Another year, another school, another class, another classmates. This class started with 29 students, and now in the 3rd and final year of school were 9 students that can be together without problems being the problematic ones gone.

So only a few things were good. but very were bad. plus adding the fact that everytime I was alone at home with my big brother taking care of me always beating me and treating me bad. Now I notice Iv'e been exposed to violence very much my whole life. And I'm the one that takes the pain and suffering. That's not nice!  :angry:

Well back to the topic. Why do I need to suffer all this shit I've suffering the past 17 years? (I'm 17 so tipically my whole life) The only things I loved about my life is the fact I got to know Digimon and my 7 year old brother Fábio (I'm so proud of him he is 1 of the best students in his class, he is trying to be me. How cute.....But not going to get there because he is lazy).

That is a great question.

Why do people never read (or in some cases, comprehend) the original post to a possibly neat thread?

I think that's for me and I actually didn't quite understood what is thread about (sorry for being dumb if this is something everyone shoud understand) do we have to make questions and the others have to give an answer to those questions is that it? Or is that questions that don't have answer?

I think that's for me and I actually didn't quite understood what is thread about (sorry for being dumb if this is something everyone shoud understand) do we have to make questions and the others have to give an answer to those questions is that it? Or is that questions that don't have answer?

That is an excellent question.

I wonder why my nuttbutter smells like limburger cheese mixed with chicken soup on a hot summer day?

dat's a good question...

Why do people from countries dat English is a 2nd r 3rd language feel da need to correct My grammar.. why...

Because "dat" should be "that" and "da" should be "the".  They correct you because they had to spend months in classes getting to understand our language.  Also, it's kind of a dumb question when you put it that way.

Why is it that I can never think of a question to ask out of random?

Edited by TakahashiDemon

That is a great question.

Why do people never read (or in some cases, comprehend) the original post to a possibly neat thread?

I see this will be da dominant question to grace this still yet young thread. :yay: frigging Great Question..

Why does it seems with an increase with technology there seems to be a decrease in intelligence. :ninja:

• Like 1

I see this will be da dominant question to grace this still yet young thread. :yay: frigging Great Question..

Why does it seems with an increase with technology there seems to be a decrease in intelligence. :ninja:

I was thinking the same thing.

I would like to know why people have become so entitled the last 5-10 years. I don't care if it's waiting in line at the bank, the gas station, or the bread isle in the supermarket people think that the world revolves around their dumb ass.

I really think that smart phones have dumbed down the word because of the access to instant information. No thinking involved, just Google it.

I would also like to know why today's generation think that just because they have a college degree that they should be CEO of Company X after 2 months. I actually had a kid look at me with a straight face in his review and said he should get a raise because he showed up on time for 2 months in a row. 

Love the thread Simba, wish I had something better to contribute. Your reply just touched off a nerve and I had to vent! :blah:

Edit: Man after reading this....man am I turning into a grumpy old man! :awesome:

Edited by broy300

• 2 weeks later...