Trophy Thoughts?

This one may be impossible to 100% in it's current state.  No one has the trophy for beating the regular challenges, let alone Golden Freddy mode.  Custom night has audio issues that makes it hard to tell where Bellora is coming from and Lolbit is really nasty in this version.

2 hours ago, skazzzz4 said:

This one may be impossible to 100% in it's current state.  No one has the trophy for beating the regular challenges, let alone Golden Freddy mode.  Custom night has audio issues that makes it hard to tell where Bellora is coming from and Lolbit is really nasty in this version.

How do we know details of the trophies if it looks like no one has synced them yet? (I feel like that sounds abrasive lol, I'm just genuinely curious, since no one is tracked on here yet).

Regardless, didn't even realize this had released. Looking forward to playing it.

5 minutes ago, SolsVGR said:

How do we know details of the trophies if it looks like no one has synced them yet? (I feel like that sounds abrasive lol, I'm just genuinely curious, since no one is tracked on here yet).

Regardless, didn't even realize this had released. Looking forward to playing it.

I assume they are basing on other versions of the game. It looks like this game was originally released in 2016

14 minutes ago, SolsVGR said:

The sites haven't all updated yet but you can still see on the PS4 itself, that happens automatically.  Only 2 still showing 0% are "beat custom night challenges" and "beat golden freddy mode"

Give it 24 hours and the sites should be caught up.

Edited by skazzzz4
Added a line

48 minutes ago, skazzzz4 said:

The sites haven't all updated yet but you can still see on the PS4 itself, that happens automatically.  Only 2 still showing 0% are "beat custom night challenges" and "beat golden freddy mode"

Give it 24 hours and the sites should be caught up.

Completely forgot that was a thing. Thanks for the answer, cheers mate.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, nolanexpress08 said:

I see some people saying that the game is glitched, blocking some trophies. However, I beg to differ. The two trophies, that appear on PSNP as 0.00%, are extremely difficult to get. With only like 80 people on PSNP owning the game, is it possible that no one has just simply completed it yet?

Nope, the devs themselves have confirmed the "You tried" trophy to be unobtainable but refuse to fix it.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/14/2020 at 5:01 PM, HuntingFever said:

Nope, the devs themselves have confirmed the "You tried" trophy to be unobtainable but refuse to fix it.

Just to be clear that trophy is from FNAF 2.  I don't think anyone has actually completed the two trophies from FNAF 5 yet to even confirm if they work. Only 9 people in the world have beaten Ennard so far and got the "Exotic Butters" trophy, and that's including both NA and EU versions. With the audio issues it may very well be impossible.

I hope to come back to this one day and at least beat Ennard myself but the fact that you have to completely play through night five every time you want to try Ennard's part makes this unbelievably frustrating.