Tips for Faster Platinum

6 hours ago, RuancarloSilva said:

This is a very easy plat, even if you are terrible on puzzle games, here's some tips to make it faster:

1) This one is obvious. Play on Standart difficulty. The game show you hints on the screen if you get stuck on any part.

2) I did 30 seconds of action with each char, it makes things easier. There's missions you will control the entire family so it can get a bit tricky if you try to do small pieces of action with every one of them. 

3) There's only one type of collectibles on the game, the pocket watch. Most of them are on the main path of missions, but a few are very hidden. I recommend  you do two playthroughs of each mission. One rushing it to get the Gold Time and other to grab the Collectibles. There's missions that will be very hard (almost impossible) to do both. You can "circle" the map on the time pause, so use this to check the entire map and locate the items easier.

4) You need to complete 3 missions without ever getting caught, i recommend the first three, they are very easy to do this trophy.

ps: sorry for bad english

Spanish name for a Brazilian, eh?

8 hours ago, RuancarloSilva said:

This is a very easy plat, even if you are terrible on puzzle games, here's some tips to make it faster:

1) This one is obvious. Play on Standart difficulty. The game show you hints on the screen if you get stuck on any part.

2) I did 30 seconds of action with each char, it makes things easier. There's missions you will control the entire family so it can get a bit tricky if you try to do small pieces of action with every one of them. 

3) There's only one type of collectibles on the game, the pocket watch. Most of them are on the main path of missions, but a few are very hidden. I recommend  you do two playthroughs of each mission. One rushing it to get the Gold Time and other to grab the Collectibles. There's missions that will be very hard (almost impossible) to do both. You can "circle" the map on the time pause, so use this to check the entire map and locate the items easier.

4) You need to complete 3 missions without ever getting caught, i recommend the first three, they are very easy to do this trophy.

ps: sorry for bad english

Just checked your profile. It says you got this Platinum on 7th August. How? The game wasn't even out yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RuancarloSilva said:

I received the game very early to write a review. You can check it on Manual dos Games, but it's on PT-BR though.

Ahh, nice, man. You're very fortunate to be able to play games early. Just started playing this game myself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LocaJogos said:

What's the link of your review? I would like to read/watch.

Tá na mão =)

https://manualdosgames.com/analise-peaky-blinders-mastermind/

3 hours ago, ImMagnetz said:

Ahh, nice, man. You're very fortunate to be able to play games early. Just started playing this game myself.

Thanks mate! Indeed i am, but that's not a often thing. Curiously, this was the first game i received so early. Usually we receive them on the day of launch. Only the big ones receive very early. I hope you enjoy the game, i love the series, so, i really liked the game!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RuancarloSilva said:

Tá na mão =)

https://manualdosgames.com/analise-peaky-blinders-mastermind/

Thanks mate! Indeed i am, but that's not a often thing. Curiously, this was the first game i received so early. Usually we receive them on the day of launch. Only the big ones receive very early. I hope you enjoy the game, i love the series, so, i really liked the game!

Ótimo review, parabéns mano! 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 20/08/2020 at 11:51 PM, RedRodriguez87 said:

I might check it out. But going off the name, I thought it was some kind of voyeur-esque game.

LMHO, no here is the wiki page on the real life gang on which the TV show is loosely based: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaky_Blinders  the Peaky name comes from the gang sporting a Flat Peak cap, the Blind name could be from the slang Blinder meaning smartly dressed or could be that they had a blade of some kind sewn into their caps for easy access to stab or maim someone they were robbing, they were not nice and operated in the Midlands area of the UK in the late Victorian era.