Gotham Knights (October 21, 2022)

ziggypossum

• 4 weeks later...

I got £50 spare cash remaining from my wages and really wanted to buy this.

I'm still on the fence as I've been reading constant posts about how bad it is and looks. 

It looks and plays ,from what I see the same as the 4 Rocksteady and the WB Arkham games I enjoyed years back.

Really unsure as it stands. 

31 minutes ago, RSmark84 said:

I got £50 spare cash remaining from my wages and really wanted to buy this.

I'm still on the fence as I've been reading constant posts about how bad it is and looks. 

It looks and plays ,from what I see the same as the 4 Rocksteady and the WB Arkham games I enjoyed years back.

Really unsure as it stands. 

Got the perfect video for you:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Got the perfect video for you:

Thanks I shall watch tomorrow at work.

At the moment my finger is hovering over the amazon pre order button. I got bed in 30 mins so hoping this will swing my arm.

I don't do online gaming, so 2 player isn't an option for me. A big deal is single player. I loved the Arkham games so ideally this needs to live upto them, and I'm not a big superhero fan.

Something about Batman and Spiderman does make me twitch.... so yeah I need this to work. Suicide Squad is also on my radar, but might be a touch to much superhero.

I don't need to see more of this game, it got my preorder months ago, I don't expect it to be on the level of the Arkham games, but that's a high level to reach, not every game can, Spiderman 2018 doesn't IMO, no superhero game has reached the level of quality in the Arkham games yet, so there's no problem if this game can't either, all it has to do is be a good game on its own without comparing it to other games and surprise me on how good it is, and it looks good to me

it can be played 100% singleplayer offline and I don't care about the coop part

Edited by The Investigator

5 minutes ago, Briste said:

Did this get delayed? I got an email from Amazon saying my delivery date was pushed back to the 26th. 

They never said it was getting delayed. Maybe it’s on Amazon’s part from getting late shipments.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sotoniann said:

Apparently there is no performance mode for the PS5 version, meaning its stuck at 30fps

If it's 30fps then it's going to go from a day 1 purchase to a super deep sale for me. They cut out last gen to increase overall quality of performance... so this is fucked (if true). Hell, as we cut out last gen I'm going to say that even 60 fps isn't an acceptable "performance" mode. We should be running 60 @ 4k and 120 @ 1080p, no questions asked. Can't wait for PS4 support to stop for that very reason.

• Like 3