SAME TROPHIES AS '13

Rubieno

I don't personally think that this makes much of a diference, all the people i know play football games without thinking about trophies, i don't personally know any trophy hunter which play football games. They could do some trophies like "get banned from the game" (dunno how to translate this to english, is receiving a red card), score 2 stopped ball goals in the same match (when you receive a fault, dunno how to translate either). There is much to do in football games, imo. Maintaining the ball owner for 80%+ of the match per example, i thought those 3 just now without even trying, you see.

I don't personally think that this makes much of a diference, all the people i know play football games without thinking about trophies, i don't personally know any trophy hunter which play football games. They could do some trophies like "get banned from the game" (dunno how to translate this to english, is receiving a red card), score 2 stopped ball goals in the same match (when you receive a fault, dunno how to translate either). There is much to do in football games, imo. Maintaining the ball owner for 80%+ of the match per example, i thought those 3 just now without even trying, you see.

Football games are games, trophy hunters play football games too, just saying.

Football games are games, trophy hunters play football games too, just saying.

I never said there wasn't, i just said i don't know any, you see? Also, all trophies being the same is a plus, because it will be very easy to mindlessly complete the same requirements and platinum in different games. That way is easier, don't you think?

I never said there wasn't, i just said i don't know any, you see? Also, all trophies being the same is a plus, because it will be very easy to mindlessly complete the same requirements and platinum in different games. That way is easier, don't you think?

Yeah well that's going away from my point, it's the same game being sold again as fifa 14 so it would be weird if you changed the trophy set as there's nothing new... I