Final Fantasy VII Remake PSN Avatars Reward

3 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

I'll just post the ones I have seen overall as well so we have even more data:

Remember, my second agent told me this promotion was only valid for the USA and Canada... :|

I only got the first set of codes. Never got the second set of codes after completing chapter 18 last week. I turned my email notifications off now since I'm sick of Sony marketing the dlc of the game that I played the day before. I'm not particularly fussed about the second code. I'm happy enough with my first set. :)

22 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Lmao?

I thought about this and I just contacted SQEX Community Manager for my country, same reply, never heard of the promotion before.

Good job, Sony! ?

Edited by FinalFan

I've just finished talking with David-Senpai95, the only confirmed Italian user in the list to have the FF7 avatars, and apparently he only got one code out of three. :(

He said he wasn't even aware there were three codes, it was all automatic and he just redeemed it.

Edited by Lance_87

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

Show them some love (i.e. a link/screenshot from this thread)

Good luck with that. Have you tried calling Sony support lately? It says some excuse about short staffing, refers you to the website and automatically hangs up on you. Not to mention, in chat there is no place to insert a photo or anything

Edited by sealightbreeze

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

Good luck with that. Have you tried calling Sony support lately? It says some excuse about short staffing, refers you to the website and automatically hangs up on you. Not to mention, in chat there is no place to insert a photo or anything

No, it never hangs up on me. I mean the only time it happened was because of a combination of their phone line issues and my internet connection. But it lasted one day.

(there's no chat in my country btw)

Edited by Lance_87

Got in touch with PlayStation UK support via online chat. Rep asked questions to verify identity & screenshot of platinum trophy. ( I took a screen via shareplay of the platinum trophy that had my account name (real name) along the bottom. Then saved to memory stick and uploaded it to the chat.) Rep then said my case would be reviewed by their team and I'd get an email in two days.

Two weeks later I got this -

N1Y7seG.png

Hope this helps somebody get theirs!

Edited by BreadSauceBandit
Image failed to display

49 minutes ago, BreadSauceBandit said:

Got in touch with PlayStation UK support via online chat. Rep asked questions to verify identity & screenshot of platinum trophy. ( I took a screen via shareplay of the platinum trophy that had my account name (real name) along the bottom. Then saved to memory stick and uploaded it to the chat.) Rep then said my case would be reviewed by their team and I'd get an email in two days.

Two weeks later I this -

R6Q8P1HI1dbCgIo81bIe1arycBuseRGM_rNibTee

Why they acting like weirdos and redeeming the codes for you? I've platinum'ed the game again for the 2nd time on another account because they were funny first time around about marketing not turned on. So I actually need the codes sent through email or livechat because it's no good having new avatars if it's not my main account. I'll explain it to them but I already know they're going to go on stupid about it.

2 hours ago, BreadSauceBandit said:

Two weeks later I this -

R6Q8P1HI1dbCgIo81bIe1arycBuseRGM_rNibTee

I too contacted the UK support team via live chat and had the exact same situation except I only did it around 5 days ago and haven't received anything yet. What exactly did they send you? As I cannot see the image for whatever reason, this whole situation regarding the avatar bundles is a joke. 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Woqkie said:

I too contacted the UK support team via live chat and had the exact same situation except I only did it around 5 days ago and haven't received anything yet. What exactly did they send you? As I cannot see the image for whatever reason, this whole situation regarding the avatar bundles is a joke. 

Thank you.

I reuploaded the image but incase that doesn't work -

Hi REDACTED

Thanks for your recent contact with PlayStation support.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't recieved your voucher yet for earning the Platinum Trophy. Just to let you know, I have now redeemed a replacement code on your account and the content is now unlocked.

If you have any furthur questions, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

REDACTED

PlayStation Support Expert

PlayStation Support

21 minutes ago, BreadSauceBandit said:

I reuploaded the image but incase that doesn't work -

Hi REDACTED

Thanks for your recent contact with PlayStation support.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't recieved your voucher yet for earning the Platinum Trophy. Just to let you know, I have now redeemed a replacement code on your account and the content is now unlocked.

If you have any furthur questions, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

REDACTED

PlayStation Support Expert

PlayStation Support

Thanks for the response as well as retyping the email too. Grats on finally being able to acquire the bundles, it's weird that they automatically redeemed the codes for you... Maybe they do this to prevent people from selling the codes on¿

I hope I'll be able to have this resolved in the upcoming weeks as you said it took you around two weeks to receive this email, so I'd expect a similar time frame for a response back.

On 19/09/2020 at 7:50 PM, Woqkie said:

Thanks for the response as well as retyping the email too. Grats on finally being able to acquire the bundles, it's weird that they automatically redeemed the codes for you... Maybe they do this to prevent people from selling the codes on¿

I hope I'll be able to have this resolved in the upcoming weeks as you said it took you around two weeks to receive this email, so I'd expect a similar time frame for a response back.

Hopefully you recieved it sooner than me! Think there's just a two week backlog of cases that won't be going away till things get back to normal.

Anybody playing on a secondary accounts, specially in the UK don't waste your time. The idiots at PlayStation UK are saying they won't be sending out codes and they will only unlock the avatars on the account with marketing ticked for/requested..  I'm annoyed even more they made me play the whole game again with no pay off (6 days), Xbox Series X is looking like a better choice next generation and it's down to awful customer service! Thank you Sony!