Final Fantasy VII Remake PSN Avatars Reward

I contacted PlayStation Germany via a contact form then after 2 or 3 days they wrote me a mail saying i need to call them to solve this problem. 

When i called .. the first guy i was talking to couldn't help (or didn't want to) and told me to write another contact form.

Then I told him "please put me through to someone for "codes etc."

he then connected me to the hardware section (wtf?) but luckily the guy could help me. 

he told me i need to upload a picture from my.playstation.com (it has to show my PSN name & platinum, trophies etc in one picture) 

so after the call, i clicked on the link in my mail, uploaded the photos and after 5 days i finally got all 21 avatars on my account.

i didnt get codes.. they were added from the support team

anyways.. thanks @Aranea Highwind  :)

20210310174419.jpg

Edited by PETMAN3000
  • Like 2

On 10.03.2021 at 0:21 AM, Jeffboy265 said:

I checked my email today and saw that Sony support has activated the avatars in my account. I was glad to receive them.
Thanks for the motivation guys and good luck.

Edited by FOTON96

whats the email for sony playstation support  Canada?

just gonna save it, but yeah I've only ever received 2 or 3 rewards when i should have gotten one for GoW, HZD, among others.... soooo Sony's rewards is flawed a bit.

Also don't care too much since ps5 doesn't have Avatars or Themes (yet)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cristianosparrow said:

Hi I am European, do you know which email I have to write to ? Thanks

https://campaign.odw.sony-europe.com/support/index.html

Try this 

[email protected]

Back in december i send them email

For the avatar pack to [email protected]

Its the greek support email and they helped me giving me the 21 avatar

I don't know for other countries,probably change the el to uk??

Edited by Squarevii87
  • Like 2

I just got in touch with the live chat (US) and told them I was looking for the avatar codes for playing ffvii remake. The person (Jose) asked me for which ones and the date of the achievements. I provided the info and I got codes for all the avatars. Really easy once you get through. ?

On 3/10/2021 at 11:58 AM, PETMAN3000 said:

I contacted PlayStation Germany via a contact form then after 2 or 3 days they wrote me a mail saying i need to call them to solve this problem. 

When i called .. the first guy i was talking to couldn't help (or didn't want to) and told me to write another contact form.

Then I told him "please put me through to someone for "codes etc."

he then connected me to the hardware section (wtf?) but luckily the guy could help me. 

he told me i need to upload a picture from my.playstation.com (it has to show my PSN name & platinum, trophies etc in one picture) 

so after the call, i clicked on the link in my mail, uploaded the photos and after 5 days i finally got all 21 avatars on my account.

i didnt get codes.. they were added from the support team

anyways.. thanks @Aranea Highwind  :)

20210310174419.jpg

Kannst du bitte den Link reinposten, den man den Screenshot mit Namen, Trophylist usw hängt? 

Google translate:

"Could you please post the link that is attached to the screenshot with name, trophylist, etc.?"

Edited by DaivRules
Posted English translation, all forum posts need to be in English.

On 16/03/2021 at 15:12, Kurokari89 said:

Acabei de entrar em contato com o chat ao vivo (EUA) e disse a eles que estava procurando os códigos de avatar para jogar o remake do ffvii. A pessoa (José) me perguntou quais e a data das conquistas. Forneci as informações e recebi os códigos de todos os avatares. Muito fácil depois de passar. 1f642.png

I spoke with Playstation Support and who answered said it usually takes up to 14 days after winning the trophy to receive the reward.
After 14 days, they can verify what happened and provide the codes if they have not received the email. 
?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, iSooPx said:

Kannst du bitte den Link reinposten, den man den Screenshot mit Namen, Trophylist usw hängt? 

Google translate:

"Could you please post the link that is attached to the screenshot with name, trophylist, etc.?"

You get the link from the playstation support team. To get a link you must first contact them via mail or phone and tell them that you have not received the "final fantasy vii remake avatar sets"

Im from EU and i got Avatars,just contact them via your  country playstation support and tell them you have trophies and you dont have email for avatar pack 1,2,3 took me 2 calls explaining what i want then guys send my message to someone up there then third call i got avatars straight to my account 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EU region, Russia

I saw this thread and decided to ask Russian support if FF7R had such avatar set rewards for Russia. On my email they asked to provide information regarding my account identity (nickname, email, attached card, last transaction) and after that I received a reply that the avatar set rewards were activated on my account. I had no access to my ps4 to confirm it, but judging from the PS app it's indeed there. So Russian folks can also receive the avatars.

Edited by ruscsi_da