Collectibles are missable...

Spraragen88

You can only replay side missions from the main story. So you can't replay Kamala sneaking through Jersey. If you missed 3/6 intel files you can't go back and get them...

There's plenty to collect for the trophy that requires collecting 50 of them, but still I was hoping for a new game+ for the main story so I could collect what I missed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spraragen88 said:

You can only replay side missions from the main story. So you can't replay Kamala sneaking through Jersey. If you missed 3/6 intel files you can't go back and get them...

There's plenty to collect for the trophy that requires collecting 50 of them, but still I was hoping for a new game+ for the main story so I could collect what I missed.

Supposedly there is, or will be, a way to replay main story missions according to the devs.  They just never said how, or if there is even a way at the moment.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Do these actually highlight or auto pickup and is there a way to tell which missions have them or anything that helps to find them?

I’ve picked up a couple from locations (Monica’s lab), but have also acquired others without noticing so those presumably came from strongboxes, I don’t really pay much attention to drops as I’m not high enough level to care if a perk is worth keeping as it will be thrown away as soon as I get something higher level.  When I finished the campaign I saw this thread and did a quick count and had low 20s, I now have 30 and haven’t been trying to get them so I wouldn’t worry about finding enough of them.

On 02/09/2020 at 5:44 PM, Spraragen88 said:

Every time I opened a chest with a biometric key I got an intel file so, I think the trophy is not missable.

13 hours ago, LightSide39 said:

Just a heads up I have about 55 intelligence files and all the comics and I still do not have the trophy for collecting 50 intelligence Files. It could be a bug in the game.

I've noticed that sometimes when picking up a collectible (not in crates) the warning icon doesn't appear on the right. I think he didn't count those. So maybe the trophy will come out when you take / find the number of collectibles not previously counted.