The last of Us dlc

drummerklg

The game's creative director Neil Druckmann has also hinted that the game add-on will be set on the "outbreak day" of the cordyceps infection that brings mankind to its knees.

He posted on Twitter (note today's date on the paper):It's almost here. What are you doing to prepare? #OutbreakDay

BU-eAEaCMAE0mJS.jpg

Naughty Dog intends to release three The Last of Us DLC packs, including one single-player expansion and two multiplayer add-ons.

This is just what I wanted, right after the outbreak started!!

• Like 1

If the game get 60 Online dlc trophies i´m gonna pass on playing the game.

That's why I'm still waiting before I make my decision. :)

Btw, I doubt we will get as many MP trophies as U3 had, if the game will have 2 MP DLC packs there's no room for 50 bronze trophies, probably not even 40 or 30.

But I completely understand your point.

Edited by MrCostari

I thought the MP wasn't terrible... but definitely not needed... and I really wish game percentage wouldn't go down unless you buy the DLC.... I hate having a 51% on Uncharted 3 because of all the DLC trophies... I know I'll never play it and so it will never be "completed"... it should say 100% and if I get a map pack then it can say 89% or whatever.... 

• Like 2

That's a shame. At the very least I'd play it on another profile if it bothers you so much, this is really a fantastic game and I'd hate to see trophies as the reason someone missed it. 

Parker

Completely agree. The decision of buying a game should not be influenced by trophies and trophies alone. TLOU is my favorite game from this gen; it would be a shame to pass it up!