Tips for Division 4

originalmidget28

On 2020/10/5 at 4:34 PM, xMrHeisenberg said:

Hey, i havent a Second ps4. Is this Method also Working in Fifa 20. Then im Looking forward to Buy a Second console End of the year and i can do both if I havent done it already in Fifa 21

FIFA 20 seem bugged now, you can go and see the FIFA 20 Forum on this site.

Edited by TheVengeance1231

On 5/10/2020 at 2:30 PM, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Thats because you need to play in 4 not 3 1f602.png

I tried to help someone with an alt account which is Div4.

But no trophy pop to him, so the co-op method definitely not working.

Anyone who still have hope on the co-op method, please don't waste your time.

Edited by TheVengeance1231
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

I tried to help someone with an alt account which is Div4.

But no trophy pop to him, so this method definitely not working.

Anyone who still have hope on this method, please don't waste your time.

I just got to div 2 with ease it way more easy then the last 2 fifas only 3 wins for div 4 (:

• Like 1

WOOOOOOOOOOOO I managed to get to division 4 what a relief. I lost my first placement game 6-1. Was totally rusty in Fifa. I changed my tactics then went 3-3, 6-0, 5-0, and 6-1. 3 wins and a Tie was enough. So I can confirm that 3 wins in placement matches is enough. I had Mbappe and Aubameyang loans up font that helped alot. Since only 3 wins are required this year instead of 4 wins and a draw it is much easier this year. My advice is before you start rivals build up a okish squad with full chem and at least a full 80-84 rated players. Put your free loan cards in their like Mbappe and use them for all  games. Also find the tactics and formation that best suits you and you will win 3 games. 

2 hours ago, danrules123 said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOO I managed to get to division 4 what a relief. I lost my first placement game 6-1. Was totally rusty in Fifa. I changed my tactics then went 3-3, 6-0, 5-0, and 6-1. 3 wins and a Tie was enough. So I can confirm that 3 wins in placement matches is enough. I had Mbappe and Aubameyang loans up font that helped alot. Since only 3 wins are required this year instead of 4 wins and a draw it is much easier this year. My advice is before you start rivals build up a okish squad with full chem and at least a full 80-84 rated players. Put your free loan cards in their like Mbappe and use them for all  games. Also find the tactics and formation that best suits you and you will win 3 games. 

and that Volta division stuff ? i guess that will be a damm trophy now haha

43 minutes ago, Hayate188 said:

and that Volta division stuff ? i guess that will be a damm trophy now haha

Probably but it shouldn’t be that bad just time consuming. Rivals is worse. Every time you lose you lose points and go down division. At least in Volta you can at least try and get enough wins to at least remain in the division.

1 hour ago, danrules123 said:

Probably but it shouldn’t be that bad just time consuming. Rivals is worse. Every time you lose you lose points and go down division. At least in Volta you can at least try and get enough wins to at least remain in the division.

ah, i didn't know that. i'll try to get avatar with high overall to start that placement

To me this trophy is easier than last year if you want to do it normally. I got 4W1L and it puts me at D3. If you aim at D4 3W should be enough. I can also confirm that playing a match in D3 also unlocks the trophy. 

I use 442 as formation. Crossing is extremely strong right now, especially R1+Cross. 

• Like 1