Server Closure

Lightsp33d1987

20 hours ago, POEman553 said:

I think the servers are dead, they just haven't plugged the plug yet.

Thanks for the heads up, but I had zero issues. Granted, I self-boosted with 2 consoles in the same room, but still. 5 minutes and done with 4 trophies.

On 10/6/2020 at 4:40 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Has anyone else been getting this perpetual message when selecting Multiplayer

"You are not signed in, would you like to reset and sign in?"

I hit yes everytime game resets still gives same message tried closing application and reopening game and resetting system still gives this.

I get same messages. But I can play alt witch is wired not main tho 

3 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

EGAo0O.png

So these are the only online trophies in the game? Could there be any other trophies at risk? Thanks in advance.

No just those trophies are for multiplayer. But I would recommend finishing the single player trophies too in case so you have the Platinum.

I only say that because if they do plan to update the trophy list later. Well it should go fine there's always the chance they could break it by accident.

• Like 1

On 07/10/2020 at 0:45 PM, demonviper666 said:

I get same messages. But I can play alt witch is wired not main tho 

Hey have you figured what causes this issue yet? I still get the messages and can't connect on my main account but my alts work fine as well. A couple others seems to have this issue as well.

I tried redownloading the game twice and also restored licenses, changed internet connections and checked settings for PSN still can't access it on my main.

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Hey have you figured what causes this issue yet? I still get the messages and can't connect on my main account but my alts work fine as well. A couple others seems to have this issue as well.

I tried redownloading the game twice and also restored licenses, changed internet connections and checked settings for PSN still can't access it on my main.

Me either.   Never figured it out.    Maybe try buying it again on different account 

4 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

Me either.   Never figured it out.    Maybe try buying it again on different account 

I would try buying it on an alt buy would hate to see it just do the same thing.

Btw I almost had luck tonite getting online for it. I deleted my save data which allowed me to start it up fresh it gave the EULA to accept like normal and clicking multiplayer looked like it was gonna work before it failed again.

The only difference I can see though between my main and my alt is when it connects correctly on my alt it will pop up news on the screen announcing the closure and stuff.

On 10/10/2020 at 4:44 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

I would try buying it on an alt buy would hate to see it just do the same thing.

Btw I almost had luck tonite getting online for it. I deleted my save data which allowed me to start it up fresh it gave the EULA to accept like normal and clicking multiplayer looked like it was gonna work before it failed again.

The only difference I can see though between my main and my alt is when it connects correctly on my alt it will pop up news on the screen announcing the closure and stuff.

Yea same.  U ever figure it  out 

10 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

Nope still haven't. I sent a support ticket other day to private division still waiting on an answer if they even give one

Do you get any other errors at all or have any issues with your PS4 regularly? I'm wondering if it's something else that causes this game not to connect to multiplayer it's definitely weird.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

6 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Is it working generally for everyone or is everyone having issues as of today?

It's only a very small amount of users that seem too have the connecting issue but no one knows what specifically causes it. It's weird though because I played the closed alpha and betas find before with my main account.

On 11/10/2020 at 6:08 PM, demonviper666 said:

I got a reply from the support ticket they said to try manually signing out through account management and signing back in and also deactivating then reactivating the PS4 as a the Primary system.

Neither option worked for me but maybe you'll have luck.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 10:36 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

It's only a very small amount of users that seem too have the connecting issue but no one knows what specifically causes it. It's weird though because I played the closed alpha and betas find before with my main account.

I got a reply from the support ticket they said to try manually signing out through account management and signing back in and also deactivating then reactivating the PS4 as a the Primary system.

Neither option worked for me but maybe you'll have luck.

Thanks for the heads up, I did have luck connecting!

5 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Thanks for the heads up, I did have luck connecting!

That's good!

I still haven't myself but after talking with support over last couple days they figure that it may be an issue with the main accounts getting corrupted to due a bad update install or power off the system during game load. Since the connection issue seems to be main accounts and not alt accounts.

Gonna try later backing my stuff up and deleting and reading my main account to see if it fixes anything.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2020-09-17 at 11:56 AM, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

What type of shooter is this? Based on imagery and style, as well as the categorization, looks like Mass Effect-style sci-fi mixed with linear FPS-style gameplay? Fun game? Worth getting?

I downloaded the beta and I thought it might be fun like Titanfall 2. But it isn't worth it. I assumed the game was F2P but if it's paid I'd pass hard. The game felt like an early PS3 title and was just extremely boring.