The $10 to $50 PlayStation gift card giveaway - Ends July 15th 2024

Abby_TheLastofUs

3 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

I have it too. But according to the rules I think we can not use our previous platinums and gameplays.

We can, actually:

However, this does not apply to the combo system. So, if you already started or have the required trophy for Kingdom: New Lands, then starting and completing Kingdom: Two Crowns will give you a total of 4 tickets, as if you hard started New Lands after the giveaway was launched.

• Like 1

This giveaway sounds fun! I might go for the Tier 2 - $20, as I have a few of the games in my backlog.

Dreamfall Chapters
Endling: Extinction is Forever
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series

A few questions though @Abby_TheLastofUs:

1. Which trophy is required for Endling? The link is for the game above.
2. Would I get 2 entries if I got the trophy on PS4 & PS5 (Endling)?
3. Confused about this statement:

On 9/18/2020 at 6:05 AM, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

The only exception to this is The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series. If you have Seasons 1 & 2 on your profile, it's still an eligible choice, but anything more and you can't select it.

I have completed the NA version of this game, but not the EU, which I have in my backlog. I have completed all of the other singular games over PS3/PS4/Vita. So can I not include the EU version in this giveaway?

8 hours ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

This giveaway sounds fun! I might go for the Tier 2 - $20, as I have a few of the games in my backlog.

Dreamfall Chapters
Endling: Extinction is Forever
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series

A few questions though @Abby_TheLastofUs:

1. Which trophy is required for Endling? The link is for the game above.
2. Would I get 2 entries if I got the trophy on PS4 & PS5 (Endling)?
3. Confused about this statement:

I have completed the NA version of this game, but not the EU, which I have in my backlog. I have completed all of the other singular games over PS3/PS4/Vita. So can I not include the EU version in this giveaway?

Any of the ending trophies for Endling work, and the ending trophies stack, so you'll always get the one listed in the OP when you finish the game. But you have earned more than 1 trophy in Endling, so it's not an eligible choice for you to enter with.

Stacking isn't allowed. That means if you already have a stack, you can't enter with that game, and only one trophy list counts, even if you start them both now. You also can not enter with the TWD: TTDS, since you've already played all the other TWD games.

On 5/16/2024 at 11:17 PM, Eblait said:

We can, actually:

However, this does not apply to the combo system. So, if you already started or have the required trophy for Kingdom: New Lands, then starting and completing Kingdom: Two Crowns will give you a total of 4 tickets, as if you hard started New Lands after the giveaway was launched.

Ah, cool. 

Posted (edited)

Finished Immortality. The ending unlocked really early for me which was a little bit a bummer because I didn't understand what's going on but I decided to play it longer without a guide and only needed few scenes at the end and decided to unlock the platinum. It was a nice and unique idea for my taste and reading the plot via the wiki let me appreciated the game a little bit more. It was nice for what it is. 

Don't know which my next game will be because I don't own the rest and a lot of them are not that interesting for me. I will update you if I start a new game on this list. Btw can you tag us when you update the games list?

Edit: I wished you would changed Tales of Zestiria with Arise of any other Tales game which got remastered in extra. Tales of Symphonia or Arise. But it is what it is

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

Posted (edited)

Nice Idea, but im slow in completing Games, i think i only get one game done.

I try Nier: Replicant :)

EDIT: Oh its until 15th july not june. Well i maybe get a few more than done. Time is long enough.

Edited by Meikoro

On 9/17/2020 at 3:05 PM, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

However, this does not apply to the combo system. So, if you already started or have the required trophy for Kingdom: New Lands, then starting and completing Kingdom: Two Crowns will give you a total of 4 tickets, as if you hard started New Lands after the giveaway was launched.

Wait, I’m confused now. Earlier I said I wasn’t going for Tales of Zesteria cause it was ineligible due to previous trophies. I am able to complete the game though as long as I decide to do Banishers as well? I would just miss out on initial 8 tickets from Zesteria, but I would net myself 20 tickets for combo plus the 5 from Banishers? If this is the case, then I will switch to doing that combo for now.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, KyonKuchiki said:

Wait, I’m confused now. Earlier I said I wasn’t going for Tales of Zesteria cause it was ineligible due to previous trophies. I am able to complete the game though as long as I decide to do Banishers as well? I would just miss out on initial 8 tickets from Zesteria, but I would net myself 20 tickets for combo plus the 5 from Banishers? If this is the case, then I will switch to doing that combo for now.

You would get 20 total for both games.

Combos replace the regular tickets, so you don't get 20 for the combo, plus the individual value of each game that makes up the combo. 

And yeah, because previously played games are eligible for combos, you can get the 20 tickets by completing both ToZ, and Banishers.

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs

Thanks for this. Wow tough choice. I only need one game to complete that high KH points combo (Melody) in tier 3, but most of the backlog is in Tier 4, and I also can play Tier 5. Gonna need to think about it a bit more.

BTW, any idea what's the very last date do you think you can add games to your list? 

I'd like to enter! I finished Immortality yesterday, and I have quite a few more tier 5 games in my backlog. Not sure yet which of them I'll get around to before the deadline, but these are all potentially on the table for me:

• Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden
  • Prince of Persia (2008)
  • I Was a Teenage Exocolonist
  • Goodbye Volcano High
  • The House in Fata Morgana
  • Omensight
  • Virgo Versus the Zodiac
  • In Stars and Time

Thanks for the giveaway!

On 5/21/2024 at 2:44 PM, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

You would get 20 total for both games.

Combos replace the regular tickets, so you don't get 20 for the combo, plus the individual value of each game that makes up the combo. 

And yeah, because previously played games are eligible for combos, you can get the 20 tickets by completing both ToZ, and Banishers.

Ok I know you already explain and I feel kinda dumb for asking this.

So I am tier 2. I just finished Night in the Woods for this event and there is a combo that includes that game, BUT that combo has a game that I already platinum:

Odd Night (5) - Night in the Woods, Midnight Fight Express, Afterparty.

I already have Afterparty, so I assume I can't combo it.... but can I ? I am sorry I feel dumb.

1 minute ago, MAUSZX said:

Ok I know you already explain and I feel kinda dumb for asking this.

So I am tier 2. I just finished Night in the Woods for this event and there is a combo that includes that game, BUT that combo has a game that I already platinum:

Odd Night (5) - Night in the Woods, Midnight Fight Express, Afterparty.

I already have Afterparty, so I assume I can't combo it.... but can I ? I am sorry I feel dumb.

It counts for the combo. 

So if you also finish Midnight Fight Express, you get the 5 ticket combo. If you don't finish Midnight Fight Express, then Afterparty doesn't count, so you only get the ticket for Night in the Woods.

Games you've already played/finished don't count individually, but they do count if you complete a combo.

@ShadyWARcotix I've added a few more games to the OP.

In the future, I'll make a status update to inform of any updates to the list, because I don't want this thread to get too cluttered. Anyone else that wants to be notified can leave a comment on my profile, and I'll tag you whenever I update the list.

@RotatingCube Probably around July 12 or so.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

It counts for the combo. 

So if you also finish Midnight Fight Express, you get the 5 ticket combo. If you don't finish Midnight Fight Express, then Afterparty doesn't count, so you only get the ticket for Night in the Woods.

Games you've already played/finished don't count individually, but they do count if you complete a combo.

@ShadyWARcotix I've added a few more games to the OP.

In the future, I'll make a status update to inform of any updates to the list, because I don't want this thread to get too cluttered. Anyone else that wants to be notified can leave a comment on my profile, and I'll tag you whenever I update the list.

@RotatingCube Probably around July 12 or so.

Got it. Thanks for the patiences... Well I will add Midnight Fight Express to the list.

Hey there I would like to enter in tier 1 with the games

Cat Quest 1
Cat Quest 2
Assassins creed Origins
Assassins creed Odyssey

going for both cat quest and assassins combos too.

(Would do Sonic forces too but sadly already have a trophy in it haha.)

Popping in to confirm that after some noodling I will be doing Dragon Age 2. With Inquisition now also being on sale for the cheapest it's ever been I have pick it up as well. Doubt I will get both done, but I am confident I can get Dragon Age 2 done.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is now complete. With Shadow of the Tomb Raider completed a while back, I should be good for the tomb raider combo. I plan to start working on NieR Replicant if I get the time but it seems unlikely for now.

I just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider.  Going to start on Shadow of the Tomb Raider next.  I'm planning on playing Pyre and A Space for the Unbound after finishing Shadow.  Would like to squeeze Highwater in there too for that combo, but I'd have to buy it, so I'm not sure on that one.

• Like 1

Just finished Dragon Age II in Tier 5!

Also played through the first game before this one since I also had it in my backlog. Having fun with this franchise; more so with Origins than DAII, even if it was glitchier.

Signing up for doing Dragon Age: Inquisition for the Where's Dreadwolf combo!