What is your favorite and least favorite class of soldier?

Wade_VC

Favorite & Least Favorite Soldier class  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What is your FAVORITE soldier class.

• Assault
    • Engineer
    • Medic
    • Recon
  2. 2. What is your LEAST FAVORITE soldier class.

• Assault
    • Engineer
    • Medic
    • Recon

Just as the titles states, what is your favorite soldier class?

I realize there are times when each one is better under specific circumstances, but as a general rule, which class do you find yourself using the most.

As for me, here are mine:

Favorite:

I find myself using the Engineer the most as I like the overall feel of the weapons and accessories provided this class.

Least Favorite:

Recon is by far my least favorite of all classes. IMHO, there is nothing more boring than sitting and sniping. Yes, I know you have a choice of a few weapons that are not long range such as the shotgun and Thompson, but still, overall, I find the Recon class to be my least favorite.

My fav is also the engineer because you have the most options when your that. Repairing, rpg-ing and of course that the smg's in this game have just as long range as a sniper is a big plus :D

My least favorite is the medic, i know it's very usefull in combat when your attacking but i just feel like it's very abused and that kinda makes it redundant for me to use it. Also i don't like the lmg's as much as the assault rifles or smg's :)

Favorite:

I do like running around with the assault class using the F88 AUG styre and throwing ammo out everywhere lol

Least Favourite:

Defiantly the recon kit even thought i don't mind using it at times I just can't bring myself to sit still and what not need to be running around lol.

My favorite is a hard choice between Recon (ever try using RDS on the M95? pisses everyone off), and assault, but ill choose assault. Most likely, because I loved when i used it to get levels easy, all you do is grab a non-AR gun, use C4, strap it to a UAV a friend is piloting, and just throw out an ammo crate and keep going...do it in Rush, and depending on C4 (10+ usually does big damage), you can take down an MCOM in 2 runs, about 5 minutes tops if the UAV doesnt get blown up. ....also, the guns were fun

Least Favorite, is a hard choice between the other two, Engineer and Medic. Medics, since they are the spray and pray class, i only use that to draw fire or take out a vehicle, otherwise i despise the MGs (but, I also had fun killing idiots with the Defibrilator, best way to show a guy how bad he sucks). But engineer beats that out, because I HATE PEOPLE WHO USE RPGS AGAINST PEOPLE...they are for vehicles, buildings, and SOMETIMES big groups...not for if im alone or with 1 other teammate running, you saw us but lost us, and just fire and try to kill us. also, Silenced SMGs drove me crazy...only good thing was the Repair tool, you get such satisfaction from headshot kills with the thing, ohhhh god good times

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I did not like the engineer class, but the medic class was awesome. It could turn the tide of the battle. I personally loved how in BF3, they combined the Assault and Medic classes! Also sniping could be really fun! Alas though, I sold my copy after I got the 100% (trophywise)

• 1 month later...

My favorite classes are Assault and Medic. Medic to me is the most valuable since you can follow your squad into battle, take out the left over rabble that just killed your team and the revive everyone. Assault is more what I use though because I am a run in head first type of player.

Recon has to be my least favorite though the motion mines are invaluable, and mortar strikes aren't bad either. I just don't like sitting there so much, especially after being assault. I'd rather run around with the handgun or shotgun if I am recon.

• 1 month later...

My favorite has to be the Engineer. Second would be Medic. I like engineer for the fact you have the rpgs for tanks and buildings.

Least favorite is Recon. I am terrible at sniping. Haven't tried recon with other weapons yet. I do like the C4 and Mortar strike though.

• 4 months later...

my favourite is engineer because the weapons are good and varied plus drill kills are fun ;)

my worst is assault, i just have got bored of it i guess.

i dont like snipers but when i play as recon i use a short range semi auto rifle with red dot sight so i dont really camp anywhere and the mortar and motion mines are very handy to both myself and squad..

Edited by ANTIOX_