Greetings

Jon-Patrick-S

Hey my names Jon, I joined the site a few months ago after finding it by chance and ever since it has been my main place to go when it comes to tracking my trophy collection. I hadn't really explored the forum side of things much until recently so I figured I should drop by here and introduce myself. You've got a nice website here and from what I've seen you look like a nice community so yeah I hope we can get along and you'll be seeing more of me soon I hope.

Thanks for the warm welcome all

welcome! what's your favorite games, genres, and series?

Well for games, Final Fantasy VII will always hold a very special place in my heart for being one of the earliest games I remember playing. Dragon Quest VIII in particular also stands out for me as one of my all time favourites and the game I miss most from my PS2 collection. A more recent one would be Lone Survivor which is one of the few games to actually have me thinking hard about the meanings behind it long after I finished.

In terms of genres I guess the main type I play would be any kind of third person whether they be shooters, beat em ups, hack and slash or platformers. And while it's slim pickings home console wise at least these days, I definitely have a thing for the survival horror genre.
And as for series, well I've been big into quite a few throughout my life such as Ratchet & Clank, Final Fantasy, Jak and Daxter (Soon to be re-enjoying titles from all three thanks to HD re-releases). The ones I'd say I'm closely following right now would be Saints Row and Metal Gear.

• 2 weeks later...