Did they remove it from the store?

YonahFuriae

I can't find it on the store, any reason as to why they removed it? Luckily I own the game and didn't even delete it from my PS3 since I didn't finish it yet, but I was just wondering, and also, while the game has online functions, it isn't required for the platinum, right?

• Like 1

The online isn't strictly needed for the Platinum but it makes the game a hell of a lot easier due to being able to hire OP Pawns to help you out.

2 minutes ago, Narfi525 said:

Are you looking on the web store? If so PS3/Vita games are not on the new store

This^

The new Webstore eliminated the PS3, Vita and PSP sections so you now have to use the abysmal store apps on the respective consoles themselves if you want to buy any of that content.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Yeah I know about that, since the change I moved my wishlist and PS3/Vita library to PSPrices, and there is where I found yesterday it didn't find Dragon's Dogma, it only shows Arisen, and only the PS4 version. So I guessed they removed it, checked on PS3 just now and yeah, it doesn't find any Dragon's Dogma, so they must have removed it at some point.

• 2 months later...

Man, I knew I wasn't crazy. I searched the web store (before the redesign) and couldn't find it, then I searched on my PS3 and nothing either. Maybe they removed it when the PS4 version came out? It's certainly not unheard of (Dragon Quest XI being the most recent example I guess).

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Was going to start this up, but in the PS3 store it says "Disc Only" and has no option to purchase/download.

Luckily, it's still on one of my other PS3s, if I can figure out which one.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, PostGameBlues said:

Man this is really annoying, was thinking of finally going back to this game in anticipation for the sequel coming out. Guess I have to find a cheap copy on eBay or something. 

You can just get PS4 version..? It's in pS+ extra and currently on sale for 5$.

8 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

You can just get PS4 version..? It's in pS+ extra and currently on sale for 5$.

Ah, no I already started the PS3 version on my account so that's the version I want to play. It's just weird because I remember the PS3 version was also a part of PS Plus back then, now they've removed it from the store completely (even looking at my download list in the PS3 store it's just gone). I guess when they added the PS4 version to PS Plus they thought it was unnecessary to keep both.

1 hour ago, PostGameBlues said:

now they've removed it from the store completely (even looking at my download list in the PS3 store it's just gone).

Never search from the store on PS3. There should be a separate menu somewhere in the account section of XMB.  Account Management => Download List. There will be all of your Plus games bundled together. They should all have the same day of purchase, which will be the day of your subscription renewal. 

Edited by Akrioz

57 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Never search from the store on PS3. There should be a separate menu somewhere in the account section of XMB.  Account Management => Download List. There will be all of your Plus games bundled together. They should all have the same day of purchase, which will be the day of your subscription renewal. 

Yeah I just tried that and still could not find Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. Both the PS3 PSN store Download List and the Download List from Account Management didn't have it. Slowly went through the 500+ games I have on both lists and it wasn't there. At least I found a 10 AUD copy on eBay, guess that'll have to do lol.

Edited by PostGameBlues

i wish that the ps3 download list had a search option.  someday i'll need to find something from that (the mafia 2 game that was supposedly delisted once) then relisted. i also need to get into the dragons dogma eventually. i stopped early in the game because i didn't know what i was doing or going.

Edited by Lordguwa

59 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Yeah I just tried that and still could not find Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. Both the PS3 PSN store Download List and the Download List from Account Management didn't have it.

Just checked. The game is now labeled as Disk Only on the store meaning it's delisted but I can still find it on my download list. Maybe you forgot to add? :d