Am I just really bad?

SoapMacTavish222

I know this game has an ultra rare rating for the platinum trophy but I wasn't sure if it was just because of all the online and prize collecting or because of the Play trophy. I am having a genuinely hard time with the Play trophy. I have never been one to shy away from a challenge but this just seems insane. I only have three levels left to do (yes one is bunker) but I keep getting straight up wrecked. I have played difficult games before but this is putting them all to shame.

So I want to know from other players, is it that I am garbage or is it extremely difficult for everyone that has done it?

5 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

some sort of exploit which involved disconnecting the controller or something?

If someone aces a level, they can invite up to three players to join before finishing the level. All players would earn credit for acing that level.

• Like 1

oh god the freaking Bunker, everyone who played LBP have stuck on this level.. so no you're not alone.

to this day if you goes to the level and read the comments of other people you'll see 70% of them is complaining why the bunker and Boom Town is so freaking hard... the rest of the comments is just some removed comments by Mm, i assume you know why ?

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

If someone aces a level, they can invite up to three players to join before finishing the level. All players would earn credit for acing that level.

No that's not it, but I found the trick again: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet/3913-ace-trick-die-without-dying.html

Edited by Gommes_

To be honest, I found some of the bonus levels much harder, but then again it’s probably because I already knew what I was expecting with the Bunker in LBP1. 

As for the Bubbles, you can auto pop all trophies relating to them using a specific created level online. I wish I knew about it long ago, as I spent a good chunk of time doing the multiplayer bubbles and redoing them individually for the remainder. It was honestly a nightmare.

20 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

To be honest, I found some of the bonus levels much harder, but then again it’s probably because I already knew what I was expecting with the Bunker in LBP1. 

As for the Bubbles, you can auto pop all trophies relating to them using a specific created level online. I wish I knew about it long ago, as I spent a good chunk of time doing the multiplayer bubbles and redoing them individually for the remainder. It was honestly a nightmare.

You can get the prize bubbles in LBP2 from community levels? I didn't even know that was possible.