ending spoilers

All the characters were characters from the house, they had different names with the same initials. I’ll be honest I didn’t expect that twist, I was thinking purgatory but they hinted at that a lot so it would have been too easy. I don’t feel entirely satisfied with the ending though. I feel for a film it would have been good, but for a choice based game it kind of makes it redundant to replay to try and save everyone/kill everyone if they’re all already dead. 

I also don’t understand why Vince is still in Little Hope when it’s a ghost town ? 

8 hours ago, syn1905 said:

He was the kid from the beginning who ran back Into the burning house. Probably developed some sort of psychiatric issues, ending up back in little hope manifested his psyche to imagine it all. What I wanna know is if the town was so dead why was Vince still there?

Vince was Tanya’s Boyfriend at the very beginning of the game. He’s places flowers on her grave every year on her birthday. 

• Like 2

Okay, Andrew/ Anthony dreamed the whole story up and imagined his dead family members as the character in the present and as the people during the witch hunt. That is his way to cope with the demons of his past. We know Anthony read alot about the witch hunt (you see his books in the prologue). So he has enough knowledge to get his dream-storyline and the real history of the witch hunt straight. That all characters alway die in the same way as his family did in 1976 makes sense too.

But what about the old picture from 1917 which you find in the bar and shows the same people? Is that his imagination too? I don‘t get that.

Edited by Ranari_Kai
  • Like 1