You Don't See Me trophy

Kwotey

47 minutes ago, Kwotey said:

Any help would be nice. I can't for the life of me get this. It takes too long to get a level 5 wanted level and once you get it it's insanity. This trophy alone makes this a 4/10 plat difficulty for me. 

Get the grenade launcher and go ham on the police with it and the shotgun till your at wanted lvl 5 then run and cut line of sight use the statue ability and ur good to go.  When I did it I literally had them walk up and stand a foot from me talking about how I just disappeared lol you might be able to even get the level 5 wanted then use the cloaking gadget then statue to break line of site without having to run around as much

have the same problem, and finally got the easy way to get 5 star wanted level...

just search for albion armored vehicle, and then go to the long bridge, get in the civilian's walk (separated by the separator), and just ram them all...

you will notice that the wanted level is going up insanely fast, better than powerpyx method (killing police in safehouse pub)...

tl;dr -> get armored vehicle, kill the ordinary citizen in long bridge because they can't escape, rinse and repeat...

and after you have 5 star wanted level, just go out of their line of sight and do your 'thing'... :)

• Like 2

On 11/4/2020 at 0:57 PM, Vendrik-Khoo said:

have the same problem, and finally got the easy way to get 5 star wanted level...

just search for albion armored vehicle, and then go to the long bridge, get in the civilian's walk (separated by the separator), and just ram them all...

you will notice that the wanted level is going up insanely fast, better than powerpyx method (killing police in safehouse pub)...

tl;dr -> get armored vehicle, kill the ordinary citizen in long bridge because they can't escape, rinse and repeat...

and after you have 5 star wanted level, just go out of their line of sight and do your 'thing'... :)

Thanks for the tip. This worked first try and I got the Plat. 

Hi guys,

So I'm playing this game as much stealth as I can and I'm not really good at shooting! So after multiple failures I came up with a very easy and safe way to get this trophy in about 5 minutes. I made a video to explain it. Sorry it's in French but I think it's quite forward! Basically what you need to do is put yourself in a place out of reach of Albion soldiers where you can increase your wanted level very quickly. Enjoy ;)

• Like 2

I my case just go up to the tall building then shoot your gun from the top. 

You will have only chase drone come up for you, shoot it. If police said something about not see you just shoot your gun to ground level. 

Continue to destroy chase drone until you get pursuit level 5 then use the emote. 

It will take around 5 min. And no police gonna chase you or shoot you because you're too high and they don't have heli in this game. 

On 04/11/2020 at 6:57 PM, Vendrik-Khoo said:

I've just done 4 laps of that bridge doing that.... not even one star wanted level!

Edit: Did the stormzy side mission and at the end had one star wanted, got in the albion armoured vehicle i already had, got the single albion police car to follow me and then did the bridge method, worked really really well. then once i had 5 star wanted level, i drove back to safehouse pub and did the statue emote in the back room. got trophy!

Edited by mareepx
update

On 15.11.2020 at 1:00 AM, KxwaiiFloof said:

I'm having the same problem... =/

If you figure out a fix for that bug, please let me know. 

Edit: Okay so I figured out how to fix the wanted level not popping up.

You have to complete the side mission Home and Hosed, when I finished it I was able to get a wanted level again. =D

Hope this helps!

thnx for the tip. ?

• Like 1