Trophy thoughts?

4 hours ago, POEman553 said:

It looks great and glad to have a Platinum for it.

So glad there's no co op trophy for it. Rocketbirds on PS3 required local play for the co op trophy while PSVita could be done online.

They still have the co-op trophy as its the same list unless this site got it wrong and they removed it

I'm hoping they did because I've always hated trophies for co-op if said co-op is only local 

I only played the demo of this game back on the ps3 so I can't fully decided if it's good or bad but I did played beat and platinum the second one that I got on the ps4 as a PS Plus freebie, and from my experience I didn't liked the second game at all, I had way too many problems trying to get out of an acid pools when falling into them and same when trying to get out of a pool of water, the control is very headscratching.

though the jokes been thrown left and right and the soundtracks are really good.

19 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

They still have the co-op trophy as its the same list unless this site got it wrong and they removed it

I'm hoping they did because I've always hated trophies for co-op if said co-op is only local 

I somehow misread it. I'm hoping it's online co op.

I actually had a tough time completing co op campaign solo and had to get a friend to help me on PS3 version.

• 10 months later...

Bird Brained trophy definitely glitched on me. After initially being surprised and disappointed at how different it is from it's sequel, it grew on me. After being robbed of that trophy though, I have completely soured on it.

On 11/21/2020 at 9:31 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Can confirm. You will need to Share Play it if you do not own a second controller.

Waaat? Oh no. No online co-op? I didn't even realize that. My internet is so bad that the few times people have asked me to share play, it didn't even work. I may be 

Doing solo co-op with 2 controllers. Got all the way to the final boss fight....Impossible. Definitely need some share play help, but I have no experience with share play, so I'm not sure how it world work with a 2 player couch co-op game. My understanding is that I would need to be the "host", or is that only for the PS3 and Vita versions, because they have co-op support. If not, the person I'm share playing with with have to be the "guest"

Furthermore to that, my internet sucks. I hate to say it, but had I realized there was no online co-op, I wouldn't have bought it. I just assumed it was there due to the earlier versions.

Edited by COKTOE
spelling